Sugar Sweet

POV: Wilbur, Technoblade, Tommy, Kristin, and Philza are all together for Christmas. Technoblade accidentally takes Tommy's candy cane. They all end up slipping so Philza and Kristin have to help them out. They all open presents and do whatever (I forgot what actually happens on Christmas lol).

This was requested by 0XxmcrloverxX0! Thank you for requesting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little: Tommy
Nicknames: Toms
Little: Technoblade
Nickname: Techno, Techy, Piglet
Little: Wilbur
Nicknames: Will, Wilby
CG: Philza
Nicknames: Phil, Dada
CG: Kristin
Nicknames: Mumza, Mum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

It was six in the morning, the sun hadn't even come out yet. Children, pets and parents were still asleep. But Tommy wasn't for Tommy is a gremlin. As soon as he woke up and realized it was Christmas morning, he jumped out of bed and started screaming. It was five in the morning and the sun wasn't out. 

He ran to Wilbur's room and swung open his door. He jumped on his bed and shook him. "Wilbur! Wilbur! Wake up! It's Christmas!" Tommy shouted. Wilbur rubbed his eyes and looked at the clock. "Toms. It is five in the morning," Wilbur yawned, his morning voice sounded husk. "Get up Will! It's Christmas!" Tommy ran out the room and went to Technoblade's room. 

He almost took his door off the hinges and jumped on top of him. Techno immediately sat up, his fight or flight responses kicked in until he realized that Tommy was being dumb. "Why Tommy," he grumbled. "It's Christmas morning! Get up now!" he shouted then ran out the room. 

He then went to Phil and Kristin's room. He jumped on Phil but was careful to not hurt Kristin. "Phil! Mum! It's Christmas morning!" Tommy shouted once more. Phil groaned and turned into his wife's side, "No it isn't." Tommy huffed and pulled the covers from Phil and dragged him off the bed. "Tommy!" Phil yelled in surprise. Kristin just sat back and laughed. Phil groaned once more and went to the living room. Kristin followed soon after. 

Tommy, Kristin, and Phil were in the living room waiting for the other two. Tommy was so excited that he was shaking. Finally Wilbur and Techno came out and greeted their parents. "Hey Will?" Kristin said softly. Wilbur hummed curiously, he still wasn't awake. "How about you put on a shirt?" Kristin asked. Wilbur looked down and realized that he didn't have a shirt on, "Oh." He turned around and went to his room to put on a shirt. 

Once he came back, he saw Tommy and it looked like he was about to explode. "I want to see what Santa brought me!" Tommy pouted.  Yes, Tommy is 19 years old. Yes, he still believes in Santa. Wilbur and Techno snickered. Kristin gave the two the mom look. "How about you guys can get your stocking and then we eat. You guys can eat breakfast then open present," Phil said. Tommy ran to get his stocking, Techno and Wilbur walking to them like normal people would. "I wonder what Santa got me," Techno said trying to hold back laughs. Kristin snapped at Techno.

Tommy dumped his stocking on the floor, "Bubbles!" Techno shook his head and pulled something out of his stocking, "Oo, cotton candy!" Wilbur dumped out his stocking and smiled, he found candy and dozens of pins. Wilbur liked collecting pins. Tommy was about to eat some candy before Phil snatched it from him, "Breakfast is almost ready." Tommy whined and went to the kitchen. Techno put everything in his stocking and went to the kitchen. 

Phil was about to go to the kitchen but realized that Wilbur was still in the living room muttering to himself. "Will? Are you okay?" Phil asked. Wilbur looked up at him and nodded. Wilbur slowly got up and headed to the kitchen. Phil followed shortly after. 

Once the two got there, Phil saw that Kristin was about to give everyone their pancakes and eggs. Techno and Tommy were talking about what they wanted from Santa, however Wilbur was quiet. Philza whispered to Kristin, "Cut up Wilbur's pancakes so it's easier for him to eat." Kristin looked over her shoulder and watched Tommy and Techno talk but Wilbur still was silent. Kristin gave everyone their plates and started to pour coffee. "He's trying to fight it," she whispered back. "I'll pour him juice instead of coffee," Philza said.