Reversed Roles

Plot: Philza is taking care of most of the eggs, their parents were out doing stuff and Phil volunteered to watch them. The children overwhelm Phil and he starts to regress. The kids have to take care of Phil until their parents come back. When their parents do come back, some of their parents regress so the kids are helping out their parents.

This was requested by angelloca1036! Thank you for requesting!

A/N: I'm making the eggs human and teenagers. Although some of the eggs are gone, I'm including them here also (Flippa, Tilin, etc.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little: Philza
Nicknames: Phil, Dad, Abuelo, Honey
Switch: Cellbit
Nicknames: Celly, Gathino, Kitty
Switch: Wilbur
Nicknames: Will, Papa
Switch: Charlie
Nicknames: Dad, Sweetheart, Bubs
Switch: Forever
Nicknames: Father, Ever
Switch: Pac
Nicknames: Pops, Baby
CG: Missa
Nicknames: Mimi, Padre
CG: Roier
Nicknames: Dad, Guapito
CG: Quackity
Nicknames: Ducky, Dad
CG: Mariana
Nicknames: Mari, Ma, Mom
CG: Maximus
Nicknames: Max, Dad
CG: Mike
Nicknames: Dad
+ the kids lmao (too much writing already)

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

"Missa! Where's Chayanne?" Phil yelled from the kitchen. He just got done making the big amount of food for the children just in case they got hungry. "Um, I have no idea!" Missa yelled back. Phil searched the whole house and couldn't find him. He then heard yelling outside. He went outside to see what all the commotion was about. When he opened the door, he saw Chayanne and Wilbur about to fight. Phil sighed and walked to them. "What is going on right now," Phil sighed. Quackity was leaving against the tree, its rather he wanted to leave or wanted them to fight. "I forgot," Wilbur laughed. "Siblings aren't supposed to fight," Phil said sarcastically. "Dad, all siblings fight. Name siblings that haven't," Chayanne said. "Will and Techno," Quackity responded. Everyone looked at him but nothing was said. "Sorry," Quackity whispered. "It's fine Quackity, we need to go anyways," Wilbur said walking his kids. "Bye Talluah. Bye Tilin," Wilbur kissed his kids on the forehead. "Bye Papa!" the two children said in unison. The two then went over to hug their other dad. Quackity and Wilbur went to the edge of the cliff and jumped off it. Chayanne invited the two inside so they could go to his room. 

When the other kids came, and it was pretty chaotic. Bobby and Richarlyson were fighting like the brothers they are and Chayanne was trying to break it up, Tilin and Juanaflippa were gossiping, Leo and Pomme were trying to be air benders, Ramon and Trump were telling each other jokes, and Dapper and Talluah were the only calm ones because they were reading a book together. All the loud noises started to overwhelm Philza. He couldn't escape, it was everywhere. 

"Honey? What's wrong?" Missa whispered so no one else heard. Philza looked at him and felt tears running down his cheeks. It was rare for Phil to regress because he's never done it in front of anyone before. Missa started to hug Phil and that's when he broke down. He couldn't stop crying, and the kids started to notice. "What's wrong Abuelo?" Talluah asked. Phil didn't respond, he just buried his head into Missa's chest and continued to cry. The kids that were in the house gathered around, puzzled. "Chayanne!" Missa yelled. "Yes Padre?" Chayanne responded. "Go get Talluah's dad," Missa said. Chayanne nodded and started to walk out the door. "I'm coming!" Bobby and Richarlyson said at the same time. They looked at each other and shrugged. "Me too," Talluah said. "No you need to stay here with Abuelo, I'll go," Tilin said. Talluah nodded and went back to Phil. "What do we do?" Dapper asked. "Go get a pacifier for me, Talluah knows where they are," Missa answered. Talluah motioned Dapper to come with her. "And us?" Ramon asked. "Entertain him for a little bit, I'll be back," Missa said carrying Philza to the couch then walked off.