Want Attention!

Plot: Quackity and Sapnap are taking care of little Karl. But what neither one of them realized is that Quackity regressed at some point.

This was requested by Moonlight_star1233! Thank you for requesting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Switch: Karl
Nicknames: Babe,
Switch: Quackity
Nicknames: Ducky, Duckling, Dada
CG: Sapnap
Nicknames: Sap, Papa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

Sapnap was jingling his keys to keep Karl entertained while he was on his phone. "Quackity! My arm is getting tired!" Sapnap yelled toward the kitchen. Quackity walked into the living room with a coffee in his hands. He sat it down on the counter and picked him up. "I bet you want some real attention and not some noise from some stupid keys," Quackity cooed. Karl giggled and put his head into Quackity's chest. "Go get him a snack won't you?" Quackity ask. "Papa! Snack!" Karl yelled. Sapnap sighed because when he asked, he was really telling you. He got up and went to the kitchen.

~Time Skip~

Sapnap sat Karl on his lap while Quackity fed some grapes to him. Once he was done, Quackity gave Karl his sippy cup. "Do you need any help?" Quackity asked. Karl shook his head and started to drink his juice. Once he was done, he crawled off Sapnap's lap so he could go play with his toy cars.

"You can go play with Karl, I'll go clean up," Quackity confessed. Sapnap smiled and kissed him. He then laid on the ground to play with the little. Quackity took the plate and sippy cup to the kitchen.

He felt a sudden wave of inspiration so he did all the dishes. When he was done, he filled Karl's sippy cup up with juice and headed back to the living room.

He stopped and watched Karl and Sapnap play together, he wanted love like that. He shook his head knowing it was just jealousy. Quackity looked at the sippy cup then looked back up. He quietly went back to the kitchen to get a bottle out of the cabinet. He got some milk out of the refrigerator and poured it into the bottle.

Once he was done, he sat on the counter and slowly drank the milk out the bottle. He smiled and higged himself. He did wish that his boyfriends were helping him. He snapped out of it and took the sippy cup to the little quickly.

"What took so long?" Sapnap asked. "Yeah, what took long," Karl repeated. Quackity gave Karl his juice and put his head down. "I'm sorry," Quackity spoke softly. "It's okay Ducky," Sapnap smiled. Quackity played with his sleeve. "Karl's coming out of regression so what do you want to do?" Sapnap asked. "I'm gonna take a nap," Quackity said a little too quickly. He quickly walked out the room and went to their bedroom.

~Time Skip~ (I'm lazy lol)

Quackity woke up regressed and by himself. He was slightly upset when he realized that they weren't there but he had his duck stuffie with him so it was all okay. The little rubbed his eyes and waddled to the living room. "Hi Ducky!" Karl greeted. Sapnap signaled him to come over. Quackity waddled over to the two and flopped in the middle of them.

"How do you feel? You seemed upset earlier," Karl said. Quackity just whined in response. "Well, we were planning on going to the store so we're gonna have to get up," Sapnap chuckled. But the little wasn't laughing. He got up, crossed his arms, and stormed away. Karl and Sapnap looked at each other, they didn't understand why he was so upset. They got up and went to their shared room. 

When the opened the door, Quackity was sitting on the ground with his arms crossed. "What's wrong Ducky?" Sapnap asked. Quackity didn't say anything but looked at them and scrunched his face up. The two boys went up to the little, in an attempt to comfort him. They sat on either side of him and started to comfort him. It made the little want to give into his attitude. Quackity started to whine. "Tell us what's wrong Duckling," Karl whispered. 

Quackity started to melt at the name. He loved when they called him duckling, especially when he was small. He giggled and balled up his body. In finally clicked in Karl's mind. "Are you small Duckling?" Sapnap asked. Looks like it clicked in his mind too. The little start to play with his sleeve. 

Sapnap stood up and went to their dresser where they kept all of Quackity and Karl's regression stuff. He grabbed a navy blue pacifier with a smile on it. He then grabbed his duck stuffie from off the bed and gave it to the little. Quackity put the pacifier in his mouth and held his stuffie close to him. Sapnap picked him up and put him on the bed. "Babe? can you get our duckling some milk?" Sapnap asked. "Sure Sap," Karl said heading off to the kitchen. 

When Karl came back with a bottle of milk, the little got very excited. He was practically crawling off the bed. Karl sat on the bed next to him, "Calm down Duckling! It isn't going anywhere," Karl smiled as he gave the bottle to the little. Quackity quickly drank the bottle. Karl tried to pull on the bottle so he would drink slower but Quackity just held the bottle in place. It make Karl giggle. 

Once Quackity was done with his bottle, Karl laid him down and started to distract the little without him knowing. Sapnap was quickly and carefully changed him into a diaper. The little hated putting them on. Once he realized he started to throw a fit. Karl started to rub his cheeks and make noises to distract him. It apparently worked, Sapnap was able to get him changed into comfortable clothing too. 

"You are very cranky today," Sapnap sighed. Quackity whined in response. "I think it's nap time for all of us," Karl yawned. He laid down in their bed and opened up the covers to welcome his boyfriends. Quackity laid next to him excitedly. Sapnap followed behind him. 

Once the three got comfortable, Sapnap was the first on to speak, "Duckling you need to tell us when you're feeling small." Quackity nodded his head and put his head in Karl's chest and fell asleep. Karl was already asleep. Sapnap kissed the cheeks of both his boyfriends and fell asleep too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was requested by Moonlight_star1233! I'm sorry that I've been gone, a lot has been going on with school and my personal life. 

Requests are open!

Word Count: 1092