Bad Tummy

Plot: Charlie is sick and little, not a good combination. Quackity and Mariana try to take care of him but they have no idea what's wrong. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little: Charlie
Nicknames: Honey, Bubs
CG: Mariana
Nicknames: Ma, Mari
CG: Quackity
Nicknames: Ducky

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

Charlie woke up next to Mariana and Quackity, but he still felt so tired. And his stomach hurt. It did happen when Charlie got really hungry but this time it was all around pain instead of little bits of it. He curled himself into a ball and started whimpering. Charlie then heard yawning from Quackity. Then he got up. "Morning Bubs," Quackity mumbled, kissing Charlie on the forehead. Charlie continued to whine. "Are you hungry? I can make breakfast," Quackity whispered getting out of bed, "stay here with Mari." Charlie turned around to cuddle with Mariana. He stirred in his sleep then put his arm around him. 

Charlie kept moving around to try to get comfortable but he felt so bad. His mouth started to water. He frowned and got up, rushing to the bathroom. (You know what happened).

After he got done, he curled up in a ball and tried to control his breathing. He then started to cry. Though he felt a bit better he still went to seek comfort and attention. He got up from the floor and wobbled all the way back to the bed, still crying. The little crawled in bed and cuddled Mariana sobbing in his chest. 

Mariana felt something warm on his chest and he woke up. "Hm?" he hummed. He didn't have his glasses so he couldn't see who it was. He touched around to find the face, when he did, he outlined the face with his hand then started to touch hair. He finally gave up and grabbed his glasses. He allowed his eyes to adjust before looking at the person.  "Charlie?" he questioned, "what's wrong?" Charlie didn't say anything but instead continued to cry. Mariana shushed and rocked him. He started humming to try to calm down the crying little, which was working. Finally Quackity came in to tell the two that breakfast was ready. "Bubs breakfast is ready! Is Mari aw-" Quackity was cut off by the sound of the little crying. "What happened?" he asked. Mariana shrugged, "as soon as I woke up, he's been crying." Quackity sighed and walked over to the two. "I can take him to the table as you get ready," Quackity said scooping up Charlie. Mariana nodded and got out of bed. Quackity took Charlie to the kitchen.

Quackity sat Charlie down at the table and wiped his tears. Comfort always made him feel better. The golden winged man went to the kitchen to make everyone's plate. He came back with a plate of cut up waffles and a bottle filled with orange juice. The little was excited because waffles and orange juice is his favorite. He smiled as Quackity put the plate in front of him. "I'll be back with syrup, I need to make me and Mari's plate," Quackity kissed the little on the forehead then disappeared into the kitchen.

Mariana came into the dining room sitting down at the table. "Do you feel better Bubs?" Mariana asked. Charlie took a sip of his juice and nodded his head. Quackity came back with syrup and both his and Mariana's plates. The mentally older boys started to eat until they noticed the little just staring at his food. "Do you need help?" Mariana asked. Charlie shook his head. He stared at it for a bit longer before he started to cry again. "What's wrong Bubs?" Quackity started to worry. Charlie continued to cry until he started to gag. The two Spanish speaking boys got up to check on Charlie. The little starting covering his mouth and everyone knew what was going on. 

Time Skip lmao 

Quackity was holding Charlie and Mariana was rubbing his back trying to make him feel better. Quackity lifted the little's face so he was looking at him. "Why didn't you tell us you felt yucky?" Quackity whispered and wiped the tears off Charlie's face. Charlie just shrugged in response. Mariana picked the little up and took him to the bed and laid him down. He then tucked him in and put a paci in his mouth. "You can go finish eating Ducky." Mariana said nonchalantly. Quackity blushed at the nickname but snapped back to reality. "What about you?" he asked. "I'll be fine, take care of yourself," Mariana replied. Quackity nodded and left the room. 

Mariana walked to the bathroom and came out with a spoon and a bottle of medicine. "Here take this,you'll feel better," Mariana pour the medicine on the spoon and held it to Charlie's mouth. Charlie scrunched his nose and turned his head to the side. "Come on Honey," Mariana tried to negotiate putting the spoon back to his mouth. Charlie turned his head to the other side. "Take this you little shit you'll die if you don't."

Is what Mariana said if he wasn't nice. But he is. Mariana thought about how he would get Charlie to take medicine. It wasn't easy to convince the little to do something he didn't want to do. "If you take this, I'll give you a swirly lolly and make chicken parmesan later," Mariana said. Charlie titled his head thinking. He finally opened his mouth. Mariana the spoon in his mouth and gently closed his mouth. The little swallowed and stuck his tongue out, signaling he didn't like it. "Oh I'm sorry Bubs, take this water," Mariana said grabbing a glass of water. He put the glass up to his lips and one hand under his mouth. Charlie drank the water. "Is it less yucky?" Mariana asked. Charlie nodded. Mariana kissed him on the kiss then started rubbing his cheek.

"Mari?" Mariana looked behind him to see Quackity standing in the doorway. "Yes?" Mariana answered. Quackity motioned him to come outside. Mariana looked back to see that Charlie was asleep. He slowly got up and headed out to the hallway. "I warmed your food back up, go eat and I'll take care of Charlie," Quackity stated. "But-" Mariana was cut off by Quackity. "No buts, go eat now," Quackity crossed his arms. Mariana was surprised by Quackity's tone but listened anyway. He headed to the kitchen to eat. 

Quackity walked in the room and look at Charlie who was fast asleep. He saw the medicine bottle on the counter and decided to put it away. He went to the bathroom and placed it back in the cabinet. Then he took a washcloth and dunked it in cold water and rung it out. He folded the towel as he was walking to the bedroom. He stopped when he got in front of Charlie then felt his forehead, it was burning hot. He sighed and placed the wash cloth on his forehead then walked out the room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm gonna make a part two. I am soooo tired lol. My school year starts in two weeks omg. Have a good day, afternoon, evening, night!

Requests are open!

Word Count: 1180