Pretty Bird pt. 2

The mentally older boys got finished with everything they needed to and meet on the couch cuddling up with each other, watching movies, and watching their little.

The three boys moved their positions on the couch long ago, Charlie laying on his back still but his pillow was replaced with Mariana's lap and his blanket was replaced by Quackity laying on him. Mariana pet Charlie's head relieved that the household was finally calm. "Do you think he will remember the bird situation?" Quackity spoke quietly. "He will," Mariana responded. The room filled with silence once again. "How do we stop him from being upset about it," Quackity asked. "Catch a bird out of the sky, I dunno," Mariana said sarcastically. Just then, Quackity had a great plan. "What if... we got him a bird from the pet store, he clearly likes them enough to have one," Quackity beamed. Mariana smiled, "Perfect, hold his head when I get up, I'll be back soon." Mariana gave Quackity a quick kiss, grabbed his keys, and left. 

 Mariana pulled into the pet store and googled what they would need for a bird. It showed he needed a cage, food, toys, perches, etc. So he got a shopping cart and found just that. He finally got to the part of the store where the animals were and started searching for birds. He found a large cage full of parakeets, there was one that stood out, a green and yellow parakeet. Mariana knew that was what Charlie wanted considering green being his favorite color. He asked a near by worker to get it for him and then walked to the checkout. He hurried out of the store and back to his car hoping that Charlie wasn't awake when he got back. 

Quackity waited for Mariana to get back or for Charlie to wake up. It's been about 25 minutes since his boyfriend left and he knew that he should be coming back soon. Quackity walked to the kitchen to make a sippy cup full of apple juice just in case Charlie woke up little and thirsty. As he was finishing up, he heard the front door swing open. "Ducky I'm home." Quackity went to help him with everything he bought. "Welcome back mi amor," Quackity cooed. Mariana smiled and kissed him. "What do you have there?" Quackity asked pointing at something he was holding with a black blanket over it. Mariana motioned him over to the kitchen to show him everything he bought. 

Charlie soon began to wake up. He felt less tired but still sad. He just wanted his boyfriends. "Dada? Ma?" the little shouted hoping that they didn't leave him all by himself. Charlie frowned at the thought until Quackity and Mariana entered the room. "How did you sleep love?" Quackity asked. Charlie just rubbed his eyes. "Alright we have a surprise for you," Quackity said. Charlie stopped rubbing his eyes and looked at the two. "Sit on the floor," Quackity walked to the kitchen. "And close your eyes," Mariana whisper yelled, following close behind Quackity. Charlie kicked his feet and put his hands over his eyes. Charlie waited for his caregivers to come back. He soon heard footsteps coming his way, he started to giggle. He heard a creak on the floor in front of him, he started to giggle more. "No peaking!" Mariana yelled. "Not!" Charlie yelled back. "Okay Bud, are you ready?" Quackity asked. Charlie aggressively shook his head. "Alright you can look now."

Charlie opened his eyes to be face to face with... a bird? He was afraid to move, not wanting it to fly away. The little put his hand out on the floor. Instead of flying away, the bird hopped right into his hand! Charlie was shocked so he held it up to his face. The bird touched its beak to the little's nose. Charlie smiled widely. "Gentle love, it's a lot smaller than you," Quackity said. "What are you going to name the bird?" Mariana asked the little. The little looked to the bird, "Goop!" "You're naming it Goop?" Mariana asked again. Charlie shook his head. 'It's a perfect name love," Quackity said kissing his forehead. 

For the rest of the day, the two caregivers watched Charlie and Goop play, They made sure that Charlie was careful, he was only told once. They love seeing their little happy no matter what, besides Goop's a great addition to the family. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was the final part of the story, I broke it up so I wouldn't be lazy about it. Have a good day, afternoon, evening, night! 

Requests are open!

Word count: 771