Scary Movies

Plot: Skeppy decides that him and BadBoyHalo are going to go to the drive in movie theater for a date. When the movie starts, the actors outside starting scaring everyone. Unfortunately, BadBoyHalo gets too scared and regresses. That didn't help either because he scares easily when he's small. Skeppy's always there to take care of him and protect him from all harm.

This was requested by Atranshuman135! I hope you enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little: BadBoyHalo
Nicknames: Bad, Baby
CG: Skeppy
Nicknames: Geppy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

"This really isn't a good idea," Bad sat in the passenger's seat playing with his hair. Skeppy took his right hand off the wheel and placed it on Bad's thigh, "Oh please, this is the best idea I've had in a while!" They were on their way to a drive in movie theater. The two were going to watch Smile and Bad was trying to talk Skeppy out of it. "Geppy what if something happens? Like we get taken out of our car," Bad ranted. Skeppy just rolled his eyes. "Would it make you feel better if paid for everything?" Skeppy asked. Bad took Skeppy's hand off his thigh and held it, "Yes." Skeppy started to laugh and continued driving. 

Suddenly, Skeppy screamed as loud as he could for no reason. Because of that, Bad screamed too. He thought something bad was happening. That was until Skeppy started cackling in the driver's seat. Bad let go of his hand and faced away from him with his arms crossed, "Not funny!" Skeppy tried to get Bad to hold his hand again. "No! You were being a muffinhead so no!" Bad yelled. 

They arrived shortly after. Skeppy knew that the actors would come out when the movie started so he purposing got there early so he could fix the car and go get snacks. "Baby I'm going to get snacks, I promise I'll be back," Skeppy said leaving his car. Bad liked when Skeppy called him Baby, it made his heart flutter and it made him feel smaller. Which was the case now, he was feeling a bit small but he wanted to say big for the movie. 

Suddenly, he heard a bang and scream on his window so he jumped and screamed again, only to find Skeppy walking around the hood of the car. When Skeppy got in the car, Bad pretended like he wasn't even there. "I'm sorry Baby but I had too, besides you made me stand outside with no jacket," Skeppy snickered. Bad looked at Skeppy who was shivering slightly from the cold. He then realized that he had Skeppy's jacket on. "I'm sorry," Bad mumbled. Skeppy kissed Bad's cheek and grabbed a blanket for the two to share. 

Bad started to space out, it was one of his warnings that he needed to regress. "Bad? Are you okay?" Skeppy asked. Bad came back to Earth and nodded his head. "So I got a little bit of everything because I didn't know what you wanted," Skeppy said pointed to the arrangement of snacks and drinks in the back. "Muffin head," Bad whispered getting a Diet Coke and Buncha Crunch (If you never had that candy go get some). Skeppy grabbed M&M's and Mountain Dew. 

The movie was about to start so the two cuddled into each other as much as possible. Bad was completely terrified of horror movies but he didn't want to tell Skeppy that because he didn't want him to make fun of him. Bad started to doze off more, until some actor banged on Skeppy's window and growled. The person was wearing a really scary clown. It made Bad want to cry, it was too scary for him. And that's when he slipped.

Skeppy heard him sniffling, "Bad? Are your allergies getting to you again?" Skeppy was slightly oblivious to things at times.  Bad nodded slightly but continued to sniffle. Skeppy didn't even realize the little was crying until he felt his shoulder get slightly wet. He looked at the little who was quietly crying on his shoulder. "Baby? What's wrong?" Skeppy asked. Bad didn't say anything, he cried more. "Did you get too scared? Are you small?" Skeppy was panicking a bit because he didn't want Bad to be uncomfortable. 

Skeppy put the parking sticker on the back mirror. He bought it while getting snacks just in case they were too scared and didn't want to be scared by actors anymore. "Is it too scary for you?" Skeppy whispered. Bad started to cry more and more by the second, "I sowwy." That's when Skeppy realized he was little. And it was such a bad place for him to regress. 

"Listen Baby, if you hop in the backseat we can eat candy and play animal crossing. I brought our switches," Skeppy brided. Bad started to cry less and he crawled into the back. Skeppy went to the back with him and put the blanket on the seats so the little couldn't see the movie. He had these things in the car where he could cover the windows, so he did. Skeppy gave Bad his switch and grabbed his own. The little liked to play animal crossing because it was an easy game for him to play when he was little. Skeppy turned on his hot spot so the two could play together. 

Skeppy noticed that Bad kept chewing on his fingers. "How old are you feeling right now?" Skeppy asked rubbing his cheeks. Bad held up two fingers. "You're very small, I'm going to get your pacifier don't move," Skeppy moved the blanket and went to the glove box to grab a pacifier. Skeppy kept some things for both of their regression just in case something like this happened. He went back in the backseat to cuddle with his little. He put the pacifier in the little's mouth and played the game with him. 

"Hey Baby?" Skeppy started. Bad looked up so his eyes met with Skeppy's. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen." Bad turned around and hugged him telling him that it was okay. "Ice cream?" Skeppy smiled. Bad nodded and smiled too. The two crawled into the front seat and drove to the ice cream shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was requested by Atranshuman135! I'm so tired lol. Have a good day, afternoon, evening, night!

Requests are open! (Halloween and fall themed only for now)

Word Count: 1058