First Time

Plot: Roier and Cellbit were hanging out at Roier's house. Cellbit thought he was feeling sick so Roier helped him feel better. Unfortunately, neither knew what the so called sickness was. 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little: Cellbit
Nicknames: Cell, Celly, Itty Bitty 
CG: Roier
Nicknames: Roi

Relationship: I wrote it as a ship but there getting there lol

TW: Mention of witnessed death, Mention of witnessed car crash 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't Cellbit's first time hanging out with Roier, hell they started to hang out all the time. They started a "friends with benefits" relationship seeing what they really wanted. Right now, Roier was laying across the couch and Cellbit was in between his legs, having his hair played with. "So, what do you want to talk about?" Cellbit asked. Roier huffed, his eyes meeting the other's. "Most traumatizing childhood experience," Roier answered. "Alright you go first then," Cellbit sighed crossing his arms. "Well, um, when I was five, I was riding my bike and the front wheel just stopped and I flew off my bike and had to get stitches to put my face back together," Roier snickered. "It was wicked, your turn," Roier started playing with Cellbit's hair again. "Um, when I was around five-six I watched my aunt get into a car crash and die and the pieces of her car and the other one flew off and hit me. I was in the hospital for 4 months and no one thought I was going to walk again," Cellbit whispered, voice cracking. Roier stopped playing with his hair. He lifted Cellbit's head so he was looking at him. Cellbit's eyes threatened to spill tears. Roier cupped his hands on his cheek. Cellbit's breaths became short and heavy. "Hey hey, it's okay Cell, I'm here," Roier held him close. Cellbit stopped trying to hide it and let out all his emotions. 

Soon Cellbit calmed down fully and laid in Roier's arms. It was pretty peaceful until Cellbit jolted. "What happened? Are you okay Celly?" Roier asked worriedly. "Yeah, head hurt," Cellbit responded. Roier thought that it was weird that the response he got was broken up but let it go anyways. "Well do you want to watch something," Roier grabbed the remote. Cellbit nodded. "What do you want to watch?" Roier asked flipping through programs. "Wanna watch Paw Trol!" Cellbit cheered. Roier paused before putting on Paw Patrol. 

They were seven episodes into the kid show, Roier noticed Cellbit a little too invested in the show. He also noticed that Cellbit started sucking his thumb which Roier had to take out of his mouth a few times already. He was getting worried so he decided to google it. 'Why is my friend acting different but only has a headache?' The results popped up as emotional damage but he didn't rule it out but decided to research more, 'Why is my friend watching cartoons and sucking their thumb?' He scrolled for a few minutes but all the sites said the same thing, age regression. Roier had no clue what that was so he did some digging to see if was another possibility. After a few minutes of looking, he hoped that was what it was and not anything serious. "Celly, how old are you?" Roier asked. Cellbit looked at him and tilted his head before holding up four fingers. Now Roier knew exactly what was going on, he was also relieved that it wasn't anything to serious. He checked the time, it was 11:26 P.M. "Itty Bitty, it's time for bed," Roier said sweetly picking him up. "No!" Cellbit whined, "don't wanna!" Roier made Cellbit rest his head on his shoulder as he took him to the bedroom. Roier laid Cellbit down on the right side then got himself on the left side. Cellbit rubbed his eyes, "Ni night." "Night Bitty," Roier whispered. 

The next morning was extremely awkward not a word had been spoken since they woke up, which was around 9:55, it was now 11:30. Cellbit had now just been staring at his coffee for an hour, which was now cold. "Cell?" Roier was the first one to speak. Cellbit hummed but dared not to look at him. "I'm going shopping, I'll be gone for an hour and half just about, you better not leave my house because I'm getting some stuff for you," Roier said the last part sternly. "Can you give me a kiss?" He bent down and waited for a response. Cellbit quickly kissed Roier, still trying to not look at him. Roier decided to tease him a bit. "Oh come on Celly, we've kissed many times you don't need to be embarrassed." That seemed to make Cellbit flustered. "Don't leave, I'll be back soon." Cellbit then heard the front door open and close again.  Cellbit sighed then went to the couch to sleep leaving his cold coffee behind. He flopped on the couch, feeling tired. He decided to not stress over anything that happened in the last 12 hours and sleep it off. 

~Meanwhile Roier's POV~

If I come back to my house and Celly's gone, I'm gonna beat his ass for real this time. I arrived at the outdoor mall which is one of the coolest things ever and was trying to look for this place I found last night while Celly was asleep. Apparently this was a place where you could buy stuff for age regressors or something. I walk in, it was comforting with pastel colors, it felt fluffy and warm in a way. Now that I'm here I actually have no idea what to get him. I scratched the back of my head not knowing where to start. "Is there anything I could help you with?" I jumped not realizing someone was behind me. "Oh I'm sorry, did I scare you?" She was a short girl who had brown eyes, hair, and skin, somehow almost all the same color. "Um yeah, I actually do need help," I confessed. "What are you looking for? Sorry again, I'm an employee here, my name is Cocoa," Cocoa sighed. I looked around the store not knowing what I was looking for. "I have no idea really," I answered. "Are you in the right place?" Cocoa asked. "I am, I just don't know what to buy," I said. "Is this for you or for someone else," Cocoa asked. "For my boyfriend, kind of." I muttered. "Alright, I'll grab a basket for you, how old does he regress to?" Well I won't lie, she seemed a bit nosy but she probably needed this this information. "He's only regressed once that I know of, he said he was three." "Follow me, I'll show you where to go," she waved me over. 

I came back home with about seven different bags on my arms but I still managed to get my key through the door. "Celly, I'm back you better not be gone!" I yelled. I felt immediate regret after I saw him lift his messy haired head from the couch. "I'm sorry Celly, I got you some things you might like though," I kicked the door closed with my foot not having the arms or hands to do it. Cellbit sat up rubbing his head. "I'll be in the kitchen if you need me, I'm gonna make you something to drink," I said walking off.

~3rd Person~

Cellbit watched Roier walk off and decided to search the bags. He looked in the first bag to see some soft, fluffy blankets. He took one out and placed it over his shoulders. He put the bag aside and looked in another one, he saw a stuffed arctic fox, it was almost as soft as the blanket. He placed the fox under his arm and continued to look in the bags. The next bag was filled with tethers and some pacifiers. It was then he started realizing what was happening, it was for the last night incident. He started to glace at the rest of the bags to see more pacifiers, toys, clips, pull ups, clothes, bottles, sippy cups, and some candy. Cellbit started to get emotion seeing that his almost boyfriend was supper supportive of him. He ran to the kitchen to see Roier slowly adding sugar into a pot. He ran behind Roier and hugged him. Roier looked back at him, happy that he was. "Thank you Roi," Cellbit whispered in his back. "Anything for you Celly," Roier said sweetly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was honestly the best worst thing I've ever wrote. I have never seen these characters yet so if you've them, DM me or sum lol. Have a good day, afternoon, evening, night!

Requests are open!

Word Count: 1436