Thunder Theory

Plot: There is a pretty bad thunder storm in the area. It's said to knock out the power. BadBoyHalo suggests to pull all the plugs and hide in the bedroom. Although Skeppy is little, I'm not gonna tell you which one is afraid of the storms :].

This was requested by Atranshuman135! Thank you for requesting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little: Skeppy
Nicknames: Geppy, Precious
CG: BadBoyHalo
Nicknames: Bad, Dada

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BadBoyHalo's POV

I just got a thunder storm warning on my phone and it said there's a high chance we're gonna loose power. Crap. I looked down at Skeppy, worried for him.

"Hey Geppy," I started. He put down his toys and crawled towards me. He was so flipping cute. "We're gonna have to unplug all of the electronics," I sighed. "I 'n troble gain?" Skeppy frowned. I chuckled and put him on my lap, "No precious, there's gonna be a really bad thunder storm." He wiggled around in my lap trying to get comfortable. "Oo scare Dada?" he asked. I shook my head, "No, I'm not, I really do need to go unplug stuff though," I sighed, "You stay here, I don't want you to get hurt." I got up and he started to whine so I gave him one of his crinkle toys to keep him entertained. 

I walked around the house finding everything that was plugged in and immanently unplugged it. I then went to the kitchen to get some snacks for the both of us. It wasn't like we were going to hang out in the living room all night in the dark. I brought snacks and drinks that didn't need to be refrigerated. I went back to the living to see what Skeppy was doing, he was watching the news. I took the remote and turned it off and unplugged the TV, "That's for big boys." Skeppy didn't protest, instead he requested to watch something before the power went out. I gave him my laptop so he could watch the Steven Universe movie. I went to the bedroom and made sure it was warm and cozy with our snacks and some blankets. I grabbed some flashlights from the nightstand and stuffed it in my pocket. 

Just as I was finishing up setting everything out, I saw the hallway lights going out. I turned on the flashlight and ran to the living room to where my precious gem was. He looked like was on the verge of tears. He hated being alone in the dark. "I'm here Geppy. Don't be scared," I whispered and picked him up. He melted into the hug and started to clam down. I walked him to our shared bedroom and laid him down. "No seepy!" he huffed. "We aren't going to bed just yet," I smiled and turned on the flashlight, "Hold this and point it at the wall." Skeppy pointed it at the wall and I made a shape of a dog with my hands. He gasped and smiled, marveled at how I did it. I entertained him with different animals to keep him happy. Not to soon after, I heard a loud boom in the distance.

3rd Person POV   

The two boys heard a loud boom in the distance but neither said anything, until the little spoke up. "Boom!" Skeppy giggled and spread his arms out. he waited for Bad to say something but he never did. "Dada?" Skeppy tone sounded a bit worried this time. There was another loud boom but it was a lot closer. Bad yelped and hugged Skeppy. Although Skeppy was little, he knew that Bad was very afraid of this storm. And he would try everything he could to help him. 

"Oo said oo no scare?" Skeppy recalled. "I know I said that but, I just," Bad couldn't find the right words to explain. There was another boom again. Bad screeched again. Skeppy crawled into Bad's lap and wrapped his arms around his neck, "Luv oo." Bad knew that Skeppy was trying to help him but there was only so much the little could do. "I love you too Geppy." 

Unlike the other ones, there was a crack sound instead of a boom. That meant that the lighting hit a tree very close to them. Bad grabbed Skeppy, not knowing how hard he was grabbing him, and started to whimper in his chest. Not even Bad knew that it would be this bad. He was terrified and he was supposed to be strong for his little. Skeppy gave two bottles of water to Bad. One for him, one for himself. The little then tried to distract Bad from the noises with other snacks. Since Skeppy was on his lap, he felt safer when he heard the cracks and booms. 

But that still wasn't enough. If that tree that cracked earlier wasn't close enough, the two of them heard a tree fall over right next to their house. Bad couldn't take it anymore. He crawled under the covers and started to cry. Skeppy crawled under the blankets with him and cuddled as close as he could with Bad. He held Bad close to him and gave him a sloppy kiss on the forehead. Bad could hold back a smile, "That's my job you know." He then decided that Skeppy could help him calm down. "Dada?" Skeppy started. "Yes Geppy?" Bad answered. "Sing?" he asked. Bad knew that he was trying to distract him. "Sure," he responded pulling out his phone, "What do you want to sing?" Skeppy hummed for a long time before deciding on Diamonds by Rihanna. Bad should've known because that was the song he always picked. 

He played the song and set the phone faced down so it would be dark. They started singing but at the same time admired each others voices, even with Skeppy being little and Bad who was just crying earlier. During the song when there was a loud boom, they would hug each other tighter. When then finished the song, they realized that the loud booms were getting quieter and slower. Which meant that it was leaving the area. 

It stopped scared Bad and he finally let go of Skeppy. "Thank you for protecting me Geppy," Bad smiled. He put both of his hands on the little's cheeks and slowly rubbed them with his thumbs. Skeppy giggled and cuddled back into Bad. "Kiss?" Skeppy asked. Bad chuckled and felt around for his mouth with his thumbs. he then gave Skeppy a short and sweet kiss. Skeppy started to giggle again and kick his feet. "I love you Geppy," Bad whispered kissing his forehead. "Luv oo to," Skeppy said in his chest. The two still had butterflies in their stomach for each other, even from the tiniest touches. But they'd never admit to that.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was requested by Atranshuman135! Every time I write about these two I get flashbacks saying that I would never ship these two. Have a good day, afternoon, evening, night!

Requests are open!

Word Count: 1160