Three Secrets

Plot: After finding out that they regress, Wilbur and Technoblade tell Philza and Kristin that they regress. When explaining it to them, Tommy, who hasn't told anyone about his regression, starts to feel small when they start talking about some on his favorite things. 

Thank you piggy_innit for requesting! I hope you enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little: Wilbur
Nicknames: Will, Wilby
Little: Technoblade
Nicknames: Techno, Techy, Piglet
Little: Tommy
Nicknames: Tom, Little one
CG: Philza
Nicknames: Phil, Dadza
CG: Kristin
Nicknames: Mumza

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

"So how do we tell him?" Techno asked nervously. "Calm down, he will accept us," Wilbur said. A few days prior, Wilbur walked in on Techno being fully regressed. Wilbur then told Techno that he regressed as well. So they talked about the things they liked to do and how they usually felt. 

Today they decided that they were going to tell Philza and Kristin that they were regressers.  And the roles were completely switched. Techno was freaking out and Wilbur was laid back, on the outside.

"What if Mumza doesn't like it?" Techno started to panic. Wilbur just walked up to him and brought him into a hug. "It will be okay," Wilbur tried to promise. "Would you feel better if I did the talking?" Wilbur whispered. Techno nodded in his chest. "We should go tell them before Mumza laves for her trip," Wilbur said taking Techno's hand and wandered around the house to find their parents. 

Philza and Mumza were on the couch, getting their last moments together before Kristin left. Tommy was laying on the floor watching his phone. "Hey Mum, Phil, we have something to tell you," Wilbur confessed. Techno got behind Wilbur and fiddled with his yellow sweater. "Did you break something again," Phil asked. Wilbur laughed and hid his face in his hands, "no actually. Nothing's been broke." 

Tommy turned down the volume in his headphones trying to be nosy. He hoped that the two did something bad. He continued to look at his phone so it looked like he wasn't paying attention. "It is about something we found out a few days ago and we thought it would be important to tell you," Wilbur said. "Oh honey, we already know you're gay! Don't worry, we accept you!" Kristin smiled. The two boys started at her. "That actually isn't what I was going to say, but that will be a conversation for later," Wilbur muttered. "So what were you going to say Will?" Phil asked. Wilbur looked at Techno who nodded. He then took a deep breath. 

"So a few days ago, we found out that we are age regressers," Wilbur announced. The room was quiet. Tommy turned his headphones down all the way. He hasn't told anyone yet but we was also a regresser. Phil and Kristin looked at each other before looking back at the two boys. "That's where you feel like a child right?" Phil asked. Techno nodded his head. Kristin and Phil looked at each other again. Then smiled. "That's okay! We accept you!" Kristin whispered. Techno let of a sigh of relief, finally breathing normally. Tommy tried not to make a face, it seemed so easy for them. And that wasn't fair. He got off the floor and stormed out the room. 

Everyone was confused on why he left the room, he was wearing headphones. The four decided to check up on him after they stopped talking. On the other hand, Tommy was in his room trying not to cry. It wasn't fair that it was that easy for them, it wouldn't be the same if he did it. All the bad thoughts swarmed his head so he grabbed his favorite stuffie and laid on his bed.

"It not fair," Tommy cried to his stuffie. He was already starting to feel small from working himself up. "Wilby and Techy was easy!" Tommy lifted up his pillow to grab his pacifier. He started to feel a bit better. Right now the little blonde boy just wanted to be comfortable, so he put on his favorite onesie and his favorite show and tried to forget everything. Him being easily distracted, he did so quickly. 

The four stood outside Tommy's door, preparing for the worst. Tommy usually liked to be alone when he was upset. Philza slowly opened the door and peaked his head through. He was surprised to see the little watching cartoons and sucking on a pacifier. The little didn't even see him because he was so focused on his show. "Tommy?" Philza whispered. Tommy heard him and jumped, he immanently looked in the doorway. This is exactly what he didn't want to happen. He started to sob and hide his face with his hands. He hated the feeling of this, not knowing what Phil would think. He started to have bad thought again until Philza sat on his bed and hugged him. "It's okay little one, you're okay," Philza shushed the boy. Tommy wasn't expecting comfort which made him feel more emotional. 

Mumza soon walked in carrying Techno and holding Wilbur's hand. "What happened?" Kristin asked Phil. "It looks like we have three small boys on our hands," Philza smiled. Kristin sat the two boys she had on her bed and started to play with the little blonde boy's hair. Philza and Kristin hear a huff from the other side of the bed. When they looked over, Techno had a sour look on his face and his arms were crossed. "Do you want attention Piglet?" The little's face lit up when he heard that word. He crawled over to Philza to receive attention. Wilbur was staring at the others wishing he got some attention too. "Come here Will," Mumza said waving him over. He quickly crawled over to her to get cuddles, even though he was so much bigger than her, he didn't care. 

They all watched the show despite Mumza and Philza not being so entertained by it. Phil checked the time on his phone, 5:30 P.M. Kristin's flight left in two hours. "Are you okay with driving to the airport by yourself this time?" Phil asked, but Kristin immediately shushed him. Philza was confused until he saw the three regressed boys sleeping. Phil nodded his head. "Yeah I'm okay with that, good luck with the boys," Kristin whispered. "I'll probably need it," Philza sighed. Kristin smiled and kissed her husband on the cheek. "You're leaving for two weeks, give me a really one," Phil complained. Kristin shook his head and kissed him. She then kissed the sleeping boys on their foreheads. She slowly got out of bed so she didn't wake the boys. "Be safe," Phil said watching his wife walk out the door. Kristin nodded and waved him goodbye. Philza now had his hands full with the regressed boy. He knew it would be a lot to handle but worth it in the end. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

piggy_innit I hope you enjoyed this! I'm so mad that school is starting in a week though. I'm planning on a new book, it's gonna be a fnaf story lmao. This book will still continue though, no requests right now because I can't promise them getting out soon enough, sorry! Have a good day, afternoon, evening, night!

Requests aren't open! Sorry :{

Word Count: 1201