New Song

Plot: Lovejoy's new song just came out and the littles listen to it. They attempt to sing it and they dance to it. Philza walks in and wonders what their doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little: Wilbur
Nicknames: Will
Little: Tommy
Nicknames: Toms
Little: Tubbo
Nicknames: Bee, Tubs
Little: Ranboo
Nicknames: Boo
Little: Technoblade
Nicknames: Techno, Piglet
CG: Philza
Nicknames: Phil, Papa
CG: Kristin
Nicknames: Mumza, Mum, Love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

All the littles were laying on the floor completely bored. Wilbur felt the oldest, around five. Tommy and Tubbo were three. Ranboo was two or three. And Techno was the littlest at one. 

"I bored," Tommy groaned. Tubbo was playing with the buttons on his overalls and Ranboo was playing with Techno's hair, he seemed to like it. "What we do?" Tubbo asked. No one said anything. Sudden;y, Wilbur gasped. They all looked at him. "We made new song!" he smiled. He got up and walked to the TV to grab the remote. He had to step over Techno to get back to where he was sitting. Tommy and Tubbo had swaddled Techno in a blanket and Techno loved the warmth and security. Wilbur typed in the song and clicked on the music video. While the video was playing, they all paid attention.   

When it ended, Wilbur looked at the others, wanting to know what they thought. Ranboo cooed and clapped his hands. They liked it. "I wiked it!" Tubbo smiled. Tommy was still was dancing. And Techno just smiled at Wilbur. Little Wilbur felt happy and accomplished. "Gain?" Tommy asked. Wilbur nodded and re-winded the video. They all listened to it again and again. 

Philza and Kristin were sitting on the couch watching TV. He found it weird that Kristen and him were getting a lot of alone time. And being the dad he is, he jumped to conclusions. "The kids are quiet," Kristin laughed. Philza sighed, "I was thinking about that." Kristin put her hand on his cheek."Don't jump to conclusions. They could be sleeping," Kristin reassured, "We should check on them though." The two got up and headed to the play room.

When they got outside the door, they heard Lovejoy's new song. "At least they're being good," Kristin said. They both walked in the door and none of the littles noticed. The two older watched the boys re-wind the video at least three times. And every time the one part of the song repeated 'lie here in silence', they would flop on the floor like they were sleeping and not say anything. Not Techno though, he was stuck swaddled in his blanket. It was amusing to the two. 

"What are you guys doing?" Kristin asked. All of the boys jumped and it looked like Ranboo and Techno were going to cry. "Aw don't cry, you're not in trouble," Kristin said walking the two little boys. "Who did this to you Piglet?" Phil asked, he already knew it was Tommy though. Kristin freed him, picked him up, then held him close. Phil picked up Ranboo. "Who's your favorite parent Boo?" Phil teased. "Wike bof!" Ranboo confessed. Both Kristin and Philza's hearts melted. "What about you Piglet? Who's your favorite?" Phil asked. Techno turned his head and put it on Kristin's shoulder. Kristin laughed, "Tell him you're Mama's boy." Phil and Kristin laughed and turned to the other boys. "We are going to the living room, come with us," Kristin invited. Wilbur got up and waiting for Tommy and Tubbo to get up. He then held his brothers hands and led them to the living room. 

"You guys know how you guys lied therein silence?" Phil started. The little boys looked at each other then shrugged. "Well, you're all going to be lying in bed for a nap. It's nap time!" Phil smiled. All of the boy groaned expect for Techno and Wilbur who were sightly tired from the start. Phil laughed evilly. Kristin shook her head and turned to the boys, "If you guys go lay down in your rooms, we'll come and tuck you guys in." Tommy and Tubbo got up got up and shuffled to their room. Wilbur then got up and went to his room. Techno and Ranboo were too little to walk. 

Phil and Kristin went to the kitchen to make some drinks for all the boys. Phil poured some milk in the pot and turned on the heat while Kristin grabbed two bottles and three sippy cups from the cupboard. She added honey, vanilla, and sugar to the milk. Once the milk was done, Phil poured some in one bottle and two sippy cups. He put the milk back on the stove and added some chocolate syrup and more sugar in it and mixed it. After it was combined, he poured the rest in the other bottle and the sippy cup. They went to the living room to take the two boys to their room. They went back to the kitchen and grabbed the bottles and went to different rooms. 

Kristin's POV

I went to Techno's room and saw that he was almost asleep. "Hi Piglet," I whispered. Techno started whining,  I knew he just wanted his mama. I shushed him, "I'm here." I took the little's pacifier out of his mouth then replaced it with the bottle.  He started off with tiny sips soon drinking it normally. While he was drinking, I checked his diaper to see if he was dry, which he was. "You're a good boy for staying dry," I praised. He finished the bottle and whined for his pacifier so I put it back in his mouth. I decided to lay with him until he fell asleep, which that didn't take long. I kissed his forehead and left the room. 

Philza's POV

I went to Ranboo's room to give him his bottle. I put in his mouth and waited for him to drink it. He only drank chocolate milk for some reason. Once he finished it, I remembered I had to check his diaper to see if he was dry, he wasn't. So I went to his closet and grabbed a diaper and wipes and then got him changed. Ranboo yawned, he was never tired. I tucked him in, kissed his forehead, and gave him his stuffy and left the room. 

I went to Tommy and Tubbo's room and saw that the two were trying their best to keep themselves up. I laid on the bed and gave Tubbo his sippy cup. Tommy started to whine, he wanted his milk too. Kristin soon came in and gave the sippy cup to the upset little. Kristin and I didn't say anything, we rubbed their cheeks and played with their hair until they finished their milk and fell asleep. We set their cups on their nightstands and kisses them on the forehead then left.

When we got to Wilbur's room, he was talking with his stuffed blue sheep. His head was falling but he was catching himself. "Lay down Will," Kristin whispered. Wilbur laid down and cuddled his sheep. I gave him his sippy cup and waited for him to finish it. When he did finish it, he still didn't fall asleep. "Don't fight it Will," I whispered. He whined and kicked his feet slightly. Kristin cupped his cheeks with her hands, "We are so proud of you and the big things you do." Wilbur smiled  and laid his head down. He soon went to sleep. We both kissed his forehead and left the room.

We both went back to the living room, we decided to clean the mess later. "Okay so what magic did you work on Wilbur?" I asked wrapping my arm around her. "I have mom magic," she laughed. She turned the TV back on and leaned into me. I laughed with her, "Do you a great job at it too." She smiled at me. "I love you," she whispered. "I love you too," I responded. I kissed her thinking about the peace and quiet we'd have for a while. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter before I start finishing all my draft that's been sitting for months. Have a good day, afternoon, evening, night!

Requests aren't open sorry! Unless it's Halloween related!

Word Count: 1349