Little Leaves

Plot: Since the kids aren't at at Phil and Missa's for once, Phil finally has time to regress. He asks Missa for help and finally regresses. While he's little, he wants to go play outside. Missa watches him, making sure he doesn't fall off the wall somehow. 

This was requested by SanemisRaccoon! I hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little: Philza
Nicknames: Phil, Baby
CG: Missa
Nicknames: Mimi 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

It was a pretty calm day. There were no kids around, they were with Wilbur. When the children were there, it could be a bit chaotic at times. Since they weren't here Philza was finally able to regress. But he had to make sure that Missa wasn't busy first. 

"Hey Missa? Are you busy?" Phil asked in a quiet tone. Missa looked up from his phone, "For the first time in forever, I'm not." Philza gave a soft smile and sat on the couch with Missa. "Is there something you wanted to do?" Missa asked. Phil put his head down and spoke softly, "I was thinking that it's been a long time since I last regressed and I was hoping that you'd help me." Missa smiled and got off the couch to pick him up. "We should probably get you into more comfortable then," Missa smiled and carried the both of them to their shared bedroom. 

Missa sat Philza on the bed and went to the closet to pick out some clothes for him. "Do you want to wear some bagging clothes?" Missa held up a oversized sweatshirt for him to wear. Phil just nodded and rubbed his eyes. Missa then grabbed some sweatpants for Phil and sat the clothes on the bed. He left the room so he could get changed.

Missa came back to Phil laying down half asleep in his changed clothes. "I think you should take a nap before you do anything else," Missa whispered and tucked him in to bed. "Can you stay?" Phil whined. Missa sat on the bed and played with Phil's hair until he fell asleep.

~Time Skip~

Missa was was washing dishes but heard a creaking noise in the house. He looked behind him to see Phil stumbling over to him with a pacifier in his mouth, a stuffie in one hand, and a blanket in the other. "Good afternoon sleepyhead," Missa smiled softly. Philza rubbed his eyes and hugged Missa. "How did you sleep?" Missa asked picking him up and taking him to the kitchen island. Phil just held his thumb up. "Feeling nonverbal?" Missa asked, "That's okay Baby." Phil giggled and put his head down on the table. 

Missa got some juice out of refrigerator and poured it into a sippy cup for the little. Philza was staring out the window and Missa noticed. "It's a pretty nice day,do you want to go outside?" Missa asked.  He gave the little the sippy cup. Phil nodded while taking a drink of the juice. "Go put your shoes and jacket on, then you can go outside," Missa said going to the sink and finishing dishes. 

Phil stumbled over to the front door. He had a hard time getting his shoes on but still managed to get them on. He then threw on his jacket and went outside. He opened the door and saw the pretty leaves falling from the trees. They were all different colors, red, blue, yellow, brown, multicolored. Phil was fascinated by the shaped too, they were super pretty to him. He walked outside and  sat on the ground. He picked up a red maple leave and started to twirl it around in his hands. That's when Missa came out. "A red maple leaf, it came from that tree over there," Missa said pointing to the right. Phil looked at the leave and kept it in his hand and started to crawl over to a different tree.

The little looked up at it and watched a leaf fall down and land on his face. Missa laughed, "That's a honey locust leaf." Phil took the leaf off his face and placed it in his hand and crawled to a different tree. "That's a red oak," Missa said. Phil put it in his hand and crawled to another tree. 

Soon he was picking up leaves of different shapes and colors. The more he picked up, the less room he had for more. He realized this when he tried to hold another leave but it fell out of his hand. He looked up at Missa and stared to cry. "What's wrong Baby?" Missa asked slightly panicked. Phil realized he couldn't rub his eyes which made him cry even more. "Here let me help you," Missa said taking the leaves out of his hands, "You stay here, I'll be back." Missa ran back into their house and grabbed a big heavy book. He ran back outside with the leaves and the book. 

He put the leaves in the back of the book and closed it. "If you put the leaves in a book, the leaves will stay the same color forever and you have more room to get more!" Missa explained. Phil wiped his tears and hugged Missa. "Fank oo!" Philza smiled. When he went to different trees, he would listen to what Missa was saying about the leaf and tree and then gave the leaf to him so he could put it into the book. 

When Phil tired himself out, Missa decided to put all the leaves in front of the house to make a pile. "I'm going to throw you into the pile," Missa said calmly. Missa took the pacifier out of Philza's mouth and put it on the table. He then picked the little up and threw him into the pile. When the little's head emerged, he started to giggle. He crawled out of the pile and signaled to Missa that he wasn't to do it again.

Missa threw Phil into the pile a few more times until he started to get tired. The last time he threw him, he grabbed Phil's pacifier and jumped in the pile with him. When Phil's head came up, Missa put the pacifier in his mouth before he could say anything. Phil crawled into Missa's lap and looked up at all the leaves falling from the trees onto their faces. Phil giggled and grabbed a leaf out of the air and gave it to Missa. He then said around his pacifier, "Luv oo Mimi." Missa kissed his forehead and played with his hair, "I love you too Baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was requested by SanemisRaccoon! I'm so tired and sick lol. I was busy all week so I could post. Have a good day, afternoon, evening, night!

Requests are open! 

Word Count: 1114