Needed Love

Plot: Bad is little and wants some attention but when he asks, Skeppy tells him that he's busy. Skeppy doesn't notice for a while. Even though Bad is upset, he still tries to do what he needs by himself, despite being little.

This was requested by Atranshuman135, I hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little: Badboyhalo
Nicknames: Bad, Baby
CG: Skeppy
Nicknames: Geppy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

"I gotta stream now, eat your food," Skeppy sighed placing the plate of chicken nuggets and macaroni on the coffee table. He started walking away to his office. "Wuv?" Bad asked, he wanted a hug, or a kiss on the nose. He was slightly sad that Skeppy forgot. "Oh right, sorry," Skeppy said coming back to hug Bad. The little really wanted a kiss on the nose but beggars can't be chooser right? Skeppy walked a little to fast to his office. Bad was to distracted to notice, he had food and he was watching Toy Story. 

The little got done with his food and the movie and he was bored. Maybe he would go talk to his favorite person, Skeppy! Bad picked up his stuffed bear and waddled all the way to Skeppy's office and poked his head in instead of knocking. "Geppy?" Bad whispered. "Just a second guys," Skeppy announced. He started clicking, most likely to mute himself. "Baby I can't talk right now, I'm still streaming," Skeppy explained as he unmuted himself. Bad just sighed and closed the door. He walked down the hall to try to find something to do.

Bad was playing with his wooden blocks until he got thirsty. There was a rule that Bad couldn't go into the refrigerator when he was little. So he went to go get Skeppy. Bad didn't knock again, instead walked all the way in. "Geppy, wan jooce," Bad demanded. Skeppy huffed and clicked a button on the keyboard. "Bad, I'm busy right now, later," Skeppy scoffed. Bad couldn't tell that he was a little mad but frowned and walked back out again, "sorry Geppy."

It was getting pretty late and Skeppy had been streaming for eight hours (we wish lmao). It was now night time and Bad knew it was past his bedtime. Instead of asking Skeppy for help, he waddled to the bedroom to do it himself. Bad picked out his favorite onesie and put it on. He crawled over to the mirror and looked at himself for a minute, then he started to giggle. Why? Idk either. He then crawled over to the dresser drawer and grabbed his favorite red paci with a checker pattern. He got up and walked to the kitchen to get himself some juice. On the way he giggled to himself because he was going to be a rule breaker. He got some apple juice from out the refrigerator and placed it on the counter. He then looked around the entire kitchen for his favorite cup, he found it in the dish washer. The little tried to pour the juice in the cup. He did, but there was a huge mess. "Uh oh," Bad said to himself, "I make mess." He decided to clean it tomorrow. He knew it was time for bed so he had to go get Skeppy so he would tuck him in. With his stuffie in one hand and the sippy cup in the other, Bad waddled down to Skeppy's office once again.

Bad swung open the door to the office, "Be time!" Skeppy slammed his hand down on the keyboard. "Bad! I already told you, I'm busy!" Skeppy yelled. Bad was shocked by his yelling, so shocked he didn't realize the tears rolling down his cheeks. "Baby, wait I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell," Skeppy's tone changed fast. He stood up from chair and put both his hands on the little's cheeks. Bad ripped his face away from him and ran out the room. "Bad!" Skeppy yelled trying to get him to stop running. When he was unsuccessful, he walked back to his computer and wrapped up the stream. After shutting everything down, he went to look for Bad. 

He couldn't find him in the laundry room, bedroom, or bathroom. There were no places to hide in the living room so he searched the kitchen. There was a puddle of juice on the counter. Skeppy wasn't mad at Bad though, he asked for some. He looked through all the counters and still couldn't find him. Then he remembered that Bad's favorite hiding spot was the pantry. He walked over there and started to hear soft sniffles. Skeppy opened the door and his heart immanently broke. 

He saw Bad curled up in a ball hugging his knees with a bit of snot running out of his nose. "Oh baby," Skeppy whispered as he got down to Bad's level and wiped the snot from his face. "I'm sorry I was mean," Skeppy once again held his face in his hands. The little leaned into the touch. "I sowwy," Bad cried rubbing his eyes. "No no, don't be, I was bad," Skeppy kissed Bad on the nose which caused the little to giggle. "I Bad!" he giggled. Skeppy snickered, "and you're my baby." The diamond boy picked the little up and placed him on his hip. "Come on Baby it's bed time." The little yawned, wanting this minutes ago. Skeppy carried the two to the bedroom. Bad was yawning again. Skeppy put the both if them in the bed and tucked them in. "Oo seep wif me?" Bad said sleepily. "Yes Bad," Skeppy groaned, clearly also tired. It was silent for a while. "Wuv?" Bad asked. Skeppy smiled knowing that's all he wanted from the start. He helped the both of them into a sitting position. The little was confused but didn't ask. The mentally older put the sippy cup up to the little's lips so he could help him drink it. Bad slowly drank the juice, trying not to go to sleep while drinking it. 

When he finished it, his head was starting to fall and he was catching himself. Skeppy caught his head and gently laid it down on the pillow. The little started to ball himself up. Skeppy turned off the lamp next to them and started to spoon the little. He held him close like he was trying to get away from him. Skeppy knew Bad was really tired when he started snoring softly. He smiled and cuddled closer to him making sure the both of them were warm the whole night. Skeppy started to fall asleep to the sounds of the little's snores. He loved them. He'd do anything just to hear them every night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it was slightly rushed, I have a job interview tomorrow. (Today.) I need to write more about these two. I never do and always regret it. Anyways, nuff said. Have a good day, afternoon, evening, night!

Requests are open! (Might take a while because I'm on vacation!)

Word Count: 1154