Phantom Tantrums

Plot: While Foolish was trying to run from the phantoms, he gets scared and regresses. Luckily Vegetta is there to help him and protect him. The two go to Vegetta's base so he can clean the little up.

This was requested by doodlebug_hannah! Thank you for requesting! (I couldn't find the stream sorry :[)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little: Foolish
Nicknames: Foosh, Pretty Boy
CG: Vegetta
Nicknames: Papa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

Foolish was running as fast as he could away from the monsters that seemed to always catch up with him. There was no possible way that he was going to be able to fight all these ghosts on his own. And to put a cherry on top, Foolish was feeling his head get all fuzzy like. He had no chance and the ghosts knew that. He continued to run. 

He started to run out of breath. He looked behind him to see if he lost them, turns out that they were still really close to him. When he turned back around, he saw a fallen tree. And it was too late avoid it. He tripped over it and landed face first on the ground. That's when he couldn't hold back his regression. He sat up and started to cry. The phantoms found this amusing so they laughed and swirled around him. 

They called him names and lunge at him to scare him. He was regressing younger by the minute. Tears were pouring down his cheeks and he was screaming for help. He was convinced that no one was going to happen. "Hey!" Foolish heard a voice boom. All the phantoms stopped circling around and looked at who yelled. Foolish looked over to see Vegetta standing not to far away. 

"Leave him alone now!" he yelled. The phantoms started to laugh  and swarm him. Vegetta laughed and took out his sword. He killed three and the rest ran away. Vegetta took a deep breath and put on a calmer face for Foolish. "Foosh! Please don't cry," Vegetta ran over to Foolish. Foolish rubbed his eyes and smiled, trying to convince Vegetta that he was okay. Vegetta cupped his cheeks with his hands and kissed him. "Let's go home, you're all dirty," Vegetta said pinching Foolish's cheeks, "Can you walk?" Foolish got up and started to waddle away. Vegetta smiled and held his hand so he had better structure. 

Once the two got to Vegetta's base, Vegetta had Foolish sit on the couch. "Sit here while I run you bath okay?" Vegetta said pinching his cheek. Foolish pouted and played with his tail. Once Vegetta came back, Foolish made grabby hands signaling that he wanted to be picked up. So that's what he did. Foolish started to hum a song and kick his legs. Vegetta noticed that it was Home by Cavetown so he started to hum it too. 

They got to the bathroom when Foolish started to babble the words to the song. Vegetta decided to sing with him. Vegetta took off the little's clothes and lowered him into the water. Foolish giggled and slammed his hands down on the bubbles which causes some water to fly at Vegetta. He laughed and held the little's hands, "I don't want to take a bath with you!" Foolish lifted up his tail so the water soaked Vegetta. He gasped and stood there, not knowing what to do. He finally took his hand and squeezed the little's cheek, "I'm gonna get the both of us clothes. Stay here and be good please." Vegetta left the bathroom quickly.

When he got back, he saw Foolish flipping his tail so droplets of water would fall on his face. "All right pretty boy, time to get out," Vegetta said opening up a towel for Foolish. The little carefully crawled out of the bathtub and walked into the towel. Vegetta wrapped him in it tightly, "Ha ha. Now you can't move." Foolish giggled and tried to escape but realized he couldn't. The two and kissed each other. 

Vegetta dried off Foolish and put on his clothes, he then put on his own. "We can brush you hair tomorrow, right now we can cuddle," Vegetta said. Foolish nodded and rubbed his eyes. "Are you sleepy pretty boy?" Vegetta asked picking the little up. Foolish nodded his head then put it into the other boy's shoulder. Vegetta walked the two to the living room. 

He gave the little his phone so he could watch Steven Universe while he was gone. Vegetta quickly made him a bottle of angel milk and grabbed a pacifier. When he got back to the couch, he saw Foolish giggling and kicking his feet at something Garnet. She was his favorite character after all.

Vegetta sat behind Foolish and tilted his head back to give him the bottle. Foolish was drinking it so fast that he started to cough. Vegetta took the bottle out of his mouth, "Hey slow down, it isn't going anywhere." When Foolish stopped coughing, he started to whine. Vegetta put the bottle back in his mouth but when he noticed that Foolish was drinking it too fast he would take it from him. 

Once Foolish was done, he started to fuss. "Foosh what's wrong?" Vegetta asked. Foolish continued to fuss. Vegetta looked around and grabbed the pacifier off the table and put it into the little's mouth. He immanently started to calm him down. 

Vegetta tried his best to lay down to get comfortable. The little noticed and moved so he could lay down. He then laid on his chest. The mentally older boy pushed the little's hair out of his face and started to rub his check. Foolish started to whine because he knew what he was doing. "Calm down pretty boy, you're safe here," Vegetta shushed him. He kissed his forehead and continued to rub his cheek. 

"Papa?" Foolish whispered. "Yes pretty boy?" Vegetta whispered. Foolish turned so his body was facing the other boy's, "Wan oo to sin." "You want me to sing?" Vegetta asked. Foolish nodded in his chest. Vegetta thought of a song that has been suck in his head for weeks. He sung love all mine by Mitski. Foolish smiled and snuggled in the mentally older's chest. 

Suddenly, the little's eyes started to droop. Vegetta noticed this, "Go to sleep, don't fight it." Foolish yawned and eventually fell asleep. Vegetta kissed his nose and continued to rub the little's cheek until he fell asleep with him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was requested by doodlebug_hannah! This wasn't what you asked for at all was it. I'm also closing requests, I have a lot going on. However I will be working on Christmas related ones but they aren't coming out until December lol! Have a good day, afternoon, evening, night!

Requests are closed sorry! (You can ask for Christmas related stuff but I won't be doing it until December)

Word Count: 1137