Work Misunderstandings

Plot: Quackity got really behind with his paper work for Las Nevadas. He gets really stressed out because he has to fill it out so his country can run smoothly. On the other hand, Charlie doesn't have to worry about that stuff. Even when just being a little boy. When little Charlie wants Quackity to take care of him, he gets yelled at which makes the boy very upset. 

This was requested by ducknoodles! Thank you for requesting!

TW: Cussing, Yelling at little :[

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little: Charlie
Nicknames: Bubs, Buddy
CG: Quackity
Nicknames: Quack, Daddy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quackity's POV

I thought it would be such a great idea to take a break from all my work yesterday. Now I'm sitting here with a stack of paperwork that I haven't even started. Yesterday Charlie tried to get me out of my office so I wasn't 'as stressed' or something. And now I'm regretting it. 

3rd Person POV

Quackity didn't care what Charlie did but he expected him not to break anything and be somewhere when he told him to. Charlie was waking up from a nap that he took.  His favorite place to take naps were the janitor's closet for some reason. When he left the closet, he started to feel a bit antsy. He wanted to play and be with Quackity. So he waddled all the way to Quackity's room to get some comfortable clothes on. The more he thought about playing, the younger he got. He struggled to get his current clothes off and on but he managed. He tried to stand up but couldn't, his legs wouldn't let him. So he crawled to where Quackity's office was.

Meanwhile Quackity was about to explode because of how angry he was. If anyone showed up to bother him, they'd be in serious trouble. Unfortunately, Charlie was that person. He stood up and opened the door. He was struggling to stand so he sat in the chair closest to him. "Hi Quack!" the little smiled. "What do you want Charlie," Quackity huffed. "What doing?" Charlie asked. Quackity made himself do deep breaths. He was so angry at the world that he didn't realize that Charlie was little. "Can we-" Charlie was cut off by Quackity. "What the fuck is wrong with you! Can't you see that I'm busy right now! Fuck off somewhere else!" Quackity screamed. Charlie was in awe, he couldn't move or speak. Soon after, his body started to shake and tears welled up in his eyes. They started to fall as he tried his best to run out the room. 

Quackity shook his head as he ran out and went back to the paperwork. He thought about how Charlie was stumbling out of the room and he made him cry. He decided that he would apologize later. He shook the thought out of his head and went back to do his work again. 

He finished last of his paperwork and then sighed in relief. He thought about Charlie again and thought about what he would say. He sat in his office messing with the rings on his hands until he started think again. Why was Charlie sounding like a baby? 

Baby. That word rung in his head over and over. He was clearly regressed but he couldn't see it because he was stressed out and agnry. He fell out of his chair and ran out of the office to find Charlie.

He looked outside, in the kitchen, the main area, and in his room but he couldn't find him. He even looked at the bar, which was Charlie favorite place in the entire casino because the bartenders would give him milkshakes and Shirley temples. Charlie wasn't there either, and the bartenders haven't seen him either. That's when Quackity really started to panic, Charlie was more at risk of danger the longer it took to find him.

Quackity's POV

I seriously can't Find Charlie. I even texted Foolish to make sure he wasn't by the waters. I ran to my room to find flashlights, spare clothes, and a fist aid kit just in case. This is just what I needed on a day like this. I swing open the door to my room and see a figure balled up in my bed. The person's chest was rising and falling dramatically. I lift up the cover to see Charlie crying and shivering in my bed. "Charlie I'm so sorry," I confess. I took out my phone to text Foolish that I found him. "No oo no," Charlie cried softly. I put my hand on his cheek and made him look at me, "Yes I am Buddy. I was worried sick," I sighed. He ripped his face from my hands and laid back down. "Oo say go way!" Charlie yelled. "I know, and I shouldn't have said it, please forgive me Charlie," I frowned and grabbed his hand. He grabbed my hand back and buried his face in my chest to cry.  "It's going to be okay Bubs," I whispered. 

We eventually got into a position where our stomachs were touching. "Do you feel better now?" I asked lifting up his hoodie and itching his lower back. He nodded his head in my shoulder. "What can I do to help make it up to you?" I take his head out of my shoulder so I could understand him better. "Pat!" he smiled. "You want pats? Do you want head pats, tummy pats, chest pats?" I listed. He shook his head again, "No." "Then help me out then Bubs," I said. He grabbed my hands and moved them over to his butt. "You want pats there?" I asked. He nodded and smiled. So that's what I did. (Guys. Butt pats when you're regressed are the best thing ever I swear. I don't make the rules.)

"You know you aren't wearing a diaper right?" I asked him. He took a moment to answer then nodded. "Charlie you know the rules," I said sternly. He just huffed in response. "Come on, let's go get a drink," I said. He got up so I could. I was wearing work clothes so I changed. I looked at Charlie, his clothes looked comfortable, probably because they're mine. I took a diaper from out of one of the dresser drawers and put it on him. Charlie pretended like he hated diapers but I could tell he liked them. I picked him up and put him on my waist then went down to the bar. 

Charlie would babble at the people who were around him, and they would pretend like they knew what he was saying. He was well liked in the casino after all and everyone knew he was an age regresser. When we got to the bar I sat him down first then sat myself next to him. "Hi Charlie!" one of the bartenders greeted. "Wait you found Charlie?" another said. "Yeah I did. Charlie, what do you want to drink?" I ask. "Sure tea!" he smiled. "A Shirley temple and a whisky sour please," I confirmed. The bartender got a bowl out and gave Charlie some cherries in it. He loves the cherries that go into the Shirley temples. The bartender gave us or drinks and went to go help someone else. "Fank oo Daddy!" Charlie said. He started to eat the cherries and drink his drink. I took a sip of mine and kissed him on the cheek, "You deserve it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was requested by ducknoodles! I had an entire plan for this and lost it getting distracted. Have a good day, afternoon, evening, night! 

Requests are open!

Word Count: 1258