Little's Jealousy

Plot: Roier is taking care of both Cellbit and Jaiden. They both want all of Roier's attention so they do what they can to get it. Roier notices this and tries to give them equal amounts of attention. 

This was requested by Caela_lovely! I hope you enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little: Jaiden
Nicknames: Jay
Little: Cellbit
Nicknames: Gathino, Cell
CG: Roier
Nicknames: Papa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roier's POV

I had Cellbit on my lap, he was feeling a little sleepy so I was playing with his hair. He was purring and swaying his tail. "Hey Gathino?" I whispered. He looked up at me and blinked slowly. His tiredness was so cute. "Jaiden's going to come over okay?" I said. He slowly nodded and put his head into my chest. "I think it's nap time for someone," I laughed. He tried to protest but he knew how tired he really was. I picked him up and carried him to the bedroom. 

I sat on the bed and tucked him in. "Go to sleep Gathino," I whispered rubbing his cheek, it helped him go to sleep faster. It didn't take him long to fall asleep. I kissed his forehead and quietly left the room.

I went back to the living room and scrolled through twitter waiting for Jaiden to come. I didn't get to sit on the couch for a minute before I heard the doorbell ring. I sighed and got up to open the door. Jaiden was stand there looking exhausted. "Come in," I smiled. She walked in without saying anything. "Go to the bathroom and go get changed, you know where it is," I said. Jaiden waddled over to the bathroom.

When she came back out, she was wearing sweatpants and an oversized hoodie. She also had a blue pacifier clipped to the sweatshirt. She waddled to the couch and flopped her head into my lap. It didn't take long before she fell asleep too. It was a tiring week though so I couldn't blame them. I decided to watch TV until one of them woke back up. 

~Time Skip~

I stretched and looked at the hallway, Cellbit was crawling towards the living room. I carefully moved Jaiden off my lap and went over to Cellbit. "Hi Gathino, how'd you sleep?" I asked him. He didn't respond, instead he whined and made grabby hands. I picked him up and put him on my hip. I took him to the kitchen and placed him on the counter. 

What kind of juice do you want?" I asked. I don't think he heard me because he was babbling and playing with his stuffed cat. I put both my hands on his cheek and forced him to look at me. He giggled and put both his hands on my cheeks. "Do you want apple juice?" I asked once more. He nodded and put his head on my shoulder. I started to play with his hair, "You'll have to let me first." Cellbit started to whine. "I'll give you attention in a second," I said pulling his head off my shoulder. 

I took two bottles out of the cupboard and sat them on the counter. I took some apple juice out of the refrigerator and poured it in both bottles. I screwed both the tops on and gave one to Cellbit. I heard a thud in the doorway. Jaiden was standing there wobbling back and forth. "Come here Jay," I said holding out the other bottle. I saw Cellbit give her a death glare. I gave the bottle to Jaiden and went over to Cellbit, "Don't be jealous, I love you." Cellbit smiled and continued to drink his juice. 

When the two finished their bottles, I carried them to the living room so I could relax and they could play together. I dumped some cars on the floor and turned on some cartoon that I didn't recognize. I laid on the couch and watched the two play with the cars. I knew it was a bad idea but I decided to close my eyes for a minute.

When I woke up, I heard Cellbit whining and Jaiden continued to play. "What happened," I sighed sitting up. "Papa! Jay took toy!" Cellbit huffed. I turned to Jaiden, "Why'd you take his toy?" Jaiden shrugged and rolled the car on my stomach. "Can you please give the toy back to Cellbit?" I asked. She ignored me and continued to play on my stomach. 

Cellbit grew impatient and snatched the toy out of Jaiden's hands. Jaiden didn't like that so she pushed Cellbit over and took the toy back.  Cellbit was so stunned that he started to crying. I got off the couch. "Hey! Knock it off!" I yelled, "Both are you are on punishment! Let's go." I took both of their hands and marched them over to the corner. "If you too start fighting, I'm putting hot sauce in your mouth," I threatened. I really wasn't going to but they weren't going to do anything. 

 I went to the couch so I would calm down. I felt bad for yelling at the two but they were both acting bad. I set a timer on my phone for ten minutes so I could go get them later.

When I heard the timer buzzing, I sighed and got up to get the two out of time out. I walked to the corner to see the two playing around. Cellbit was playing with Jaiden's wings and Jaiden was playing with Cellbit's ears. "I see you two are finally getting along," I laughed. The two little's looked at me and smiled. "Come sit on the couch with me," I invited. I sat on the couch and waited for the two to sit with me. I heard scurrying and huffing and then I saw the two of them flop on either side of me.  

"Can you both say sorry to each other please?" I asked. The two looked at each other until Jaiden spoke up, "Sor Cell."  Cellbit looked up and smiled, "Sor to." "I'm glad you too made up," I smiled, "Don't do it again." The two littles giggled and snuggled into my sides. I pinched their cheeks and accepted them in my arms. "You're both lucky I love you too," I sighed. The two laughed and watched the cartoon on the TV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was requested by Caela_lovely! I'm closing requests to take a break... yeah- However I will be doing the ones that were already asked for. Have a good day, afternoon, evening, night!

Requests are closed sorry!

Word Count: 1080