Health class

*****Chapter 6 - Health class*****

*****
Chapter 6 - Health class
*****

"Relax you'll be fine." Ace sighed out as he led the way downstairs, where he could hear some of the other guys sat around the living room watching TV.

Odette cautiously followed him as she tugged at his shirt that she'd been given to wear over her own jeans as Ace may or may not have accidentally ripped hers.

"Oi fuckers, this is Odette. Odette, meet the fuckers." Ace introduced them as she followed him into the living room.

"This is Richie, Billy, Charlie and Vince." Ace added as he introduced each one.

Yet the one named Richie seemed to give Ace a glare. "You're a real asshole you know that right?"

Odette looked between them confused, yet Ace just had a cocky grin on his face.

"You can call me Eyeball, ignore your little fuck buddy, he thinks he's funny." Richie offered up to Odette.

She gave him a small nod and a smile as he shuffled over on the spot to offer her a space to sit on the couch.

Yet Odette shook her head. "I gotta get going, busy day tomorrow." She mumbled quickly as she knew all their eyes were on her.

"Know the fucking feeling." Billy grumbled quietly.

"Ignore Billy, apparently he could take being a shitty teenager but when it comes to now being an adult and having to teach shitty teenagers, he complains!" Ace spoke as he quickly wrapped an arm around Odette's waist and guided her towards the front door.

Yet she found herself pausing slightly. "Wait- teach?" She asked as Ace opened up the door.

"Yeah, why?" He asked her blankly looking down at her.

Odette quickly shook her head. "No reason." She blurted out as she stepped out of his house. "Thanks for the um-" she paused as she lightly tugged at his larger button up shirt she was wearing.

Ace shook it off as he leant against his front doorway, arms crossed over his chest. "Consider it an apology for ripping your one." He spoke in that same slightly seductive voice as he gave her a small wink.

Odette felt herself blush as she gave him a little wave before turning and heading away, walking down the street.

*****

By the time she got home, all she could think about was Ace and knowing she was already hot and bothered at just the thought of him. Him and that fucking ice cube...