Good boy

*****Chapter 31 - Good boy*****

*****
Chapter 31 - Good boy
*****

Jenny burst into the police station. "I need help!" She exclaimed, almost unsure of how to even start any kind of explanation of what was happening.

She was naturally swarmed by a collection of police officers, as even members of the public turned to her confused.

Yet Jenny paid them no attention.

"My best friend needs help! Well I don't know if she's my best friend anyone, she was supposedly flirting with my boyfriend but I don't know if he's even my boyfriend anymore because he's got her and she's unconscious but she can't be flirting with him because she's sleeping with our teacher and he's there with the others and I-"

Jenny paused as she looked at the officers. "Move!"

She barely gave them a chance to respond as she ran back out of the station...

Everyone continued to stare at her confused. Yet there was one member of the public sat there with a curious look.

"Miss?" One of the officers spoke. "You were trying to sort a school trip?"

Miss Clara Cootes, principal's assistant, looked up and nodded slowly. "I'm sorry, do you mind if I use the phone?" She asked patiently.

She had recognised Jenny Walker... She had heard Jenny say her best friend was sleeping with their teacher...

*****

"She knows you're fucking Odette too and I'm gonna make sure everyone fucking knows!" Tommy glared at Ace.

Yet there was no verbal response.

Ace's fist swung straight into Tommy's face. Immediately as he went down, collectively all the cobras and Ace went to grab Odette.

She was safely in Ace's arms as Tommy's unconscious body hit the grass. The others made sure Ace was holding her comfortably as he lightly tapped her cheek.

"Hey Odette, wake up. Come on sweetheart, wake up." He mumbled over and over as he continued to lightly tap her cheek.

Odette stirred ever so slightly as a muffled sound came from her. But before Ace could feel any relief, the sound of police sirens was heard.

Immediately he looked up at the others. Their faces matched his as they all quickly grabbed their jackets, getting ready to make a run for it back to the cars.