⚠️Naughty girl⚠️

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

*****
Chapter 45 - Naughty girl
*****

Odette slowly looked between Ace, half hanging out his car and the principal, who looked as though his heart was ready to pack up and go into full cardiac arrest.

"Anytime today sweetheart." Ace gave her a small smirk.

Odette could never risk that smirk. Quickly rushing across the stage, she clambered off as she went around to the passenger side of his car, trying to avoid all the chairs.

She never looked up, not wanting to know anyone else's reaction. Ace leant over the seats to open up the door for her as she climbed in.

"This isn't the student pick up I had in mind." Odette mumbled, trying not to laugh as she buckled herself in and shut the door.

Ace shrugged. "I'm Ace fucking Merrill." He spoke with a grin as he quickly started up the car again.

Looking out, Odette could now see the reactions. Parents were horrified that Ace had done something like this when he had used to be a teacher. Students were devasted that their graduation had been completely ruined by Ace's car, not to mention they were also in shock that Odette was being picked up by Mr Merrill, and that he was behaving like this in the first place.

"You're Ace fucking Merrill." Odette mumbled, unable to stop the small laugh that escaped her.

"Hold on." Ace muttered as he quickly began to speed away, causing more chairs to fly everywhere, making more mess and destruction without a care in the world.

Yet not before, both Ace and Odette, had seen the laughter on Eyeball, Billy, Charlie, Jack, Vince and Fuzzy's faces.

"Ace..." Odette finally mumbled as Ace seemed to get back to driving on a regular road, doing his normal speed of slightly over the limit.

He mumbled a response as he kept his attention on the road, his hands on the wheel.

Odette was silent for a moment as a small smile came to her face. "You do love me don't you?" She asked quietly.

There was no hesitation for Ace, no thought or need to debate in his head.

He nodded gently as Odette reached her hand out to his. Taking it from the wheel she interlocked their fingers as she let them rest on her lap. Ace's hand gripped hers tightly as he drove along.

Their silence no longer awkward, but comfortable.

"Hey at least now you ain't a student no more?" Ace tried to offer up as he continued to gently cruise his car along.

"No but you haven't exactly been a teacher for a while so technically there was nothing stopping us." Odette corrected.

"Actually there was, you were stopping it on multiple occasions." Ace corrected her in response.

"Only because you wouldn't tell me how you felt!"

"Well now I have!"

"So let's have sex?!"

That caught Ace's attention. His head began looking between her and the road as Odette felt his grip tighten on her hand slightly.