Mr Kinky

*****Chapter 16 - Mr Kinky*****

*****
Chapter 16 - Mr Kinky
*****

"I don't get why we can't just go back to the lake?!" Tommy groaned out as he put his car in park.

"Because it's totally not the same without Odette." Jenny snapped at her boyfriend as she got out the car and began walking up towards the house he'd parked outside.

"You've known the girl two days?!" Tommy sighed out confused as he watched his girlfriend knock at the front door.

"Asshole." Jenny mumbled as she looked back up at the door.

It hadn't opened since she knocked as she raised her hand up and knocked again, harder and more desperate.

"Alright! Fucking hell!" A deep snap was heard from inside as a few thuds were heard.

The door opened as Jenny instantly grimaced, stepping back as she saw the man that answered. His dark hair a mess, his clothes clearly dirty as even his face looked unwashed.

"Okay, ew." She muttered under her breath as she looked him up and down.

"Look, I ain't got the cash to pay no prostitute right now so-"

"Prostitute?!" Jenny snapped looking at him. "I'm in high school!"

The man shrugged. "Seen it happen, look who are you and what the fuck are you doing?"

"I'm a friend of Odette, we were wondering if she was in."

The man groaned as he wiped his face with his hand, shaking his head. "Nah I don't think she's home yet."

Jenny raised her eyebrow confused. "She hasn't come home from school? Are you sure?"

"Duh, what kind of father would I be if I didn't know whether she came home or not." He groaned out at her.

"Did she say where she was going? Or who she was with?" Jenny asked curiously, remembering how Odette had blown off the offer to come to the lake when she was meant to be with her dad.

The man groaned as he shook his head. "No now fuck off."

Jenny didn't get a chance to respond as Odette's father slammed the door in her face. Her mouth dropped as she turned back to Tommy in his car.

"Come on baby, this dick ain't gonna fuck itself and you promised!" Tommy half shouted out his car window.

Jenny rolled her eyes as she went back over to his passenger side. Climbing in, she had just about shut the car door and turned to him before he pounced on her.