Well that ain't good

*****Chapter 13 - Well that ain't good*****

*****
Chapter 13 - Well that ain't good
*****

Vince seemingly tried to hide a smirk as Odette walked into the classroom. The whole class looked up at her seemingly expectantly as Odette saw Jenny staring at her blankly.

Odette tried to ignore the looks as she went to Vince, holding out Ace's note. Vince took it as he gestured for her to go sit down. Odette went and sat where Jenny had saved her the seat next to her.

"Where the hell were you? You've missed like half the lesson already?" Jenny asked in a whisper as Odette's mind seemed to give her a small quick flashback of screwing Ace on his chair in his classroom.

Odette didn't answer straight away as she looked up at Vince, he grabbed his bottle of water as he took a swig, opening up the note from Ace.

Odette seemed to clench up slightly as Vince suddenly spat his water out and automatically began coughing, gasping for air. The whole class looked up at him as he shook his head.

"Get back-" He paused to cough up again, his face going red. "Get back to work." He tried to speak out breathlessly, taking another swig of his water to try calm down.

"Didn't feel well, had to go to the nurse." Odette mumbled, looking back at Jenny, hoping she brought it.

"Anyone got $50 to lend your favourite teacher?" Vince's voice was suddenly heard as he spoke to the class, they all stared at him blankly as he shook it off. "Fucks sake." He grumbled under his breath, taking another swig of his water.

"Where's your shirt?" Jenny's eyes flickered down to Odette's vest top, recognising the tied up button-up shirt she had on this morning was no longer there.

"In my locker, got too hot." Odette quickly blurted out as Jenny nodded slowly.

"Hey how does Mr Merrill look today? I got him after lunch and wanna know just how prepared my ovaries have to be." Jenny continued to whisper as she leant over to Odette.

"Honestly?" Odette asked as she sighed slightly, remembering how Ace had her facing away from him this time. "Didn't get a real good look."

"Girl are you blind?! I spend my whole lesson just looking at him." Jenny whispered with a small laugh as she briefly looked around the classroom before looking at Odette.

"And guess what? Tommy told me he heard Mr Merrill and Mr Chambers talking and apparently Mr Merrill's proper kinky and the girl Mr Merrill's fucking? He was using his suit ties on her." Jenny whispered as if it was the hottest gossip in school.