Extension

*****Chapter 20 - Extension*****

*****
Chapter 20 - Extension
*****

"Yeah exactly and- oh Jesus fucking Christ!" Eyeball's voice immediately exclaimed as he stopped talking to Billy and stared at Ace and Odette.

Billy immediately burst out laughing behind Eyeball as he saw the pair. Odette's face couldn't have gotten redder if she tried.

There she was having sex with one of her teachers inside one of the cupboards, now being caught by two other teachers, who just so happened to be his best friends.

"You um- wanna fuck off?" Ace asked as he coughed slightly, clearing his throat.

"I um- I mean don't mind me." Eyeball mumbled as he quickly placed the box he was holding on the floor.

Billy was clutching at the doorframe, as tears filled his eyes. The sound of his laughter echoed through the cupboard.

"Just gonna grab the um-" Eyeball mumbled as he slowly pointed behind Odette before reaching to box behind her head.

Ace sighed heavily as he stepped back. His hand still firmly gripping Odette's thighs as he seemed to almost bounce her slightly.

The silent reminder Ace's cock was still inside her caused her to snap her head towards him.

"Ace!" She snapped as she saw the smirk on his face, he was enjoying this.

"Oh dude! Come on! Fucking wait for me to leave!" Eyeball groaned as Billy laughed even harder.

The poor guy was on the floor, gripping the doorframe as tears were filling his eyes.

"Hey you're the one that burst in here without knocking!" Ace snapped back at Eyeball.

"It's a cupboard Ace!" Eyeball instantly retaliated as he pulled the box he was after off the shelves.

"Jesus fucking Christ, it's a pair of fucking rabbits. First the school bathrooms, then your classroom, then the fucking PE cupboard and I don't even wanna know what you did last night when you stayed after the principal left." Eyeball groaned out.

"I do!" Billy couldn't help himself, he was laughing like a hyena at this point.

"Desk in reception with the school intercom on." Ace blurted out before Odette could even tell him to stay silent.

"Ace!" She snapped as he bounced her on his cock a couple more times.

Billy was dead at this point. With Odette, Ace could drop her with the power of sex but with the power of his words Ace had dropped Billy.