A thing for pain

*****Chapter 30 - A thing for pain*****

*****
Chapter 30 - A thing for pain
*****

Ace had never gotten out of a car so fast. He hadn't even switched the engine off as he flung open his car door, and went racing towards her house.

The others quickly followed as Eyeball snapped his head to Jenny.

"Stay in the fucking car!" He snapped as he went to get out.

"Yes Sir." She grumbled quietly, leaning back in her car seat.

Eyeball paused as he got out the car, before shaking his head slightly. "Nah I'm good, didn't do it for me." He mumbled as he ran after Ace.

Jenny rolled her eyes as she watched them, but her eyes were drawn over to the back of Odette's house.

Jenny had the perfect view as she watched a male figure stumbling away, but it was the blonde curls of the figure lodged over his shoulder that alerted Jenny.

She knew those curls anywhere.

Odette.

Jumping out the car, she didn't bother with the other guys as she followed them down the side of Odette's house.

Jenny could see Odette was either asleep or unconscious, the latter being the more likely.

"Hey wait!" She shouted as she ran through to Odette's back yard.

Yet when it was Tommy that turned, carrying Odette over his shoulder she stopped. Tommy's eyes locked with hers.

"Jen?!" He exclaimed, still holding onto Odette's legs.

"Tommy?! What the fuck are you doing?!" Jenny couldn't seem to process this and the volume of her voice reflected this.

"I'm getting-" Tommy started but stopped as the back door of Odette's house opened and Ace and the others appeared.

"Sirs?" Tommy asked blankly.

But there were no words coming from Ace. Only the most murderous stare as his eyes were on his unconscious ex-girlfriend lodged over Tommy's shoulder.

"You wanna tell us what's going on?" Eyeball was the one that managed to get some words out as he took a step closer to Tommy, pointing at Odette.

"I'm-" Tommy paused as he looked at his teachers before back at Jenny. "Hang on-"

Tommy's eyes flicked back to the group of cobras. "Holy shit..."