Naked

*****
Chapter 40 - Naked
*****

"Can we trust you two to behave today?" Eyeball shouted out as he stood in the hallway, looking between Ace's shut bedroom door and his own shut bedroom door.

"Fuck off Eyeball!" Ace shouted back in a grumble as Eyeball guess he was still lying face down on his bed.

"I will! As soon as I know you two can fucking be nice to each other!" Eyeball shouted back as he grabbed his tie that had been hanging over the stair banister.

"As long as he keeps his dick in his pants!" Odette shouted back.

"You want it in your fucking mouth there Princess?!" Ace tried to shout through not only his door, but Eyeball's one he knew she was behind.

"For fucks sake! Both of you!" Eyeball snapped. "I feel like I'm dealing with school children and I haven't even started work yet!"

Silence came from both doors.

"Now I've fucking told you both the rules. Ace you're not allowed to beg for sex and Odette you're not allowed to walk around naked and tease Ace!"

Once more, silence came.

"Do I make myself clear?!" Eyeball shouted once more, there was no denying he was in his 'teacher' mode as Odette learned Eyeball was not as soft as he looked.

"Yes Sir!" Odette shouted back, somewhat wanting it to wind Ace up.

And of course, it worked.

"Eyeball! Tell her to stop-"

"Stop teasing him Odette!" Eyeball cut him off as he sighed heavily. "Fuck me, you two ain't half giving my arse an headache." He grumbled as he finally went downstairs.

The others were all waiting for him as they were ready to set off for work.

"Alright boys, it's time for a little game of 'what is gonna be waiting for us tonight?'" Eyeball said with a laugh as they all left the house and began making their way down the street. "Everyone puts $10 in the pot, winner takes all."

"I bet they're gonna be fucking on the couch." Vince blurted out instantly, wanting to be first to claim that one.

"Oh piss off! I was gonna say that!" Billy snapped as he tried to shove Vince into the car. "Fine, $10 on them fucking in Ace's or Eyeball's bed."

Eyeball gave Billy a glare as they all walked along.

"He has a point." Charlie went to protect Billy. "I reckon they'll be fucking anywhere that isn't one of the beds or the couch."

"Nah I think they'll have fucked during the day when they know we're all out, they'll be 'fake arguing' by the time we get home." Fuzzy placed down his bet.

"Come on we all heard how pissed off she was with him last night. They won't have spoken all day or if they had, it would be just arguing." Jack spoke with a nod.

All the cobras turned to Eyeball expectantly, awaiting his bet as he sighed slightly.

"Honestly? I just want my fucking bed..." He muttered, having had to give up his bed last night to Odette making him sleep on the couch.