⚠️ She saw it all. ⚠️

⚠️ Gonna give this chapter that good old smutty warning but wait... what's that in the air... yo, can anyone else see the drama warning attached? ⚠️

 yo, can anyone else see the drama warning attached? ⚠️

*****
Chapter 26 - She saw it all.
*****

"Ace I-"

"Shut up."

Odette didn't have to be told twice. She fell silent as she looked over at Eyeball, Billy and Charlie. The trio gave her a small subtle nod as they went to leave, even quicker than before.

Billy gave her the silent look of 'best just do as he says.'

Charlie gave her the silent look of 'don't forget you said you'd cook dinner tonight.'

Eyeball gave the silent look of 'don't forget you're still in school.'

The door to Ace's classroom shut behind them as they left. Ace's fists remained clenched as they rested on his desk at the front of the classroom. Odette slowly took a smaller step closer to him, her breathing going just as quick as his.

"Ace..." She began.

"Shut up." He grumbled out, looking down at his desk as he lightly shook his head, his fists seeming to dig in harder into the desk.

Odette once more fell silent. She was now unsure how to react.

If they were at his and he got annoyed she just left him to calm down. Yet here, at school, when she had gone to leave, he had made it clear she was not to leave.

She took a few small steps closer to him, pausing slightly after each one as if approaching a wild animal and pausing to see if they reacted.

Except Ace didn't.

Odette stopped as she stood by his side. Her hand reached up as it lightly rested on his back.

"You wanted to do more than let Eyeball chuck a book at him didn't you?" Odette asked Ace quietly, she knew the answer but part of her thought Ace needed this.

Ace immediately straightened up as turned his body to her. His hands went straight to her hips, like a moth to a flame. He gripped tightly, yanking her towards him.

Odette was lifted from the floor as she was sat on Ace's desk, one of his hands roughly splitting her legs.

Ace's lips began furiously attacking Odette's neck, biting and sucking hard as his determination to mark her was clear.