Everyone knows

*****Chapter 32 - Everyone knows*****

*****
Chapter 32 - Everyone knows
*****

"Anyone else getting deja vu?" Eyeball asked as he looked at the other cobras all sat outside the principal's office.

"How many times have we had to be questioned for potentially fucking a student before?" Charlie spoke curiously while Eyeball quickly shook his head.

"I meant about being stuck outside this office as a group for fucking up." He corrected.

"That's a lot..." Vince mumbled with a nod as the heads of every other Cobra nodded in agreement.

"And like always, Ace is first up..." Billy muttered quietly as he looked up at the shut principal's door.

*****

"Look principal Wallis, I have no valid explanation for why I did what I did, you just have to believe me." Ace tried to explain almost desperately hoping he could talk his way out of trouble.

The principal sighed as he leant forward to rest his elbows on his desk. "You understand this isn't just about walking out of your job while you had a class to teach?"

Ace felt hot under the collar, his palms began to sweat as he shuffled a little on his seat.

"No?" He almost gulped out, he wasn't stupid.

"No Mr Merrill. There are some wild accusations and rumours going around the school right now." The principal sighed out. "Accusations that require investigations, into both part-"

"Wait what? You can't go investigating her too? She's meant to be starting her exams soon, you can't just start putting her under even more pressure!" Ace could already fed himself getting defensive.

"Mr Merrill I assure-"

"No!" Ace snapped as he stood up from his chair. "Investigate me all you fucking like, don't mess up the biggest exams of her life."

"Mr Merrill!" The principal snapped back, getting louder than Ace as he stood up from his own chair, his hands firmly on his desk between them.

"What-" Ace paused slightly. "What happened if-" he couldn't ask it.

But Mr Wallis knew.

"You will be suspended without pay throughout the entire investigation, following if the rumours are found to be correct then your employment will be terminated, your teaching certificates will be null and void and you will be banned from teaching in any other school in the state."