⚠️Corporal punishment⚠️

⚠️Smut Warning...⚠️

*****Chapter 8 - Corporal punishment*****

*****
Chapter 8 - Corporal punishment
*****

"One. Wrong. Move." Ace snarled out one more in her ear, continuing his firm grip in her hair as he kept her head held back, his eyes unable to not take a glance at the marks left on her neck from him a couple of nights ago as a small smirk can't to his face.

"Yes Sir..." Odette barely managed to whisper out as Ace couldn't help but like hearing that

Yet just as he went to pull himself away from her and leave, the pair heard the school bell for lunch.

Ace knew Eyeball and Charlie were still standing outside the bathroom, and would ensure that no other student came in, but Ace knew it would look slightly suspicious if he walked out of the girls bathroom with a female senior.

He grumbled slightly as he released his grip from her hair as he walked over the bathroom window. The school maintenance team had made it so the window would only open a small amount, but it was enough for what Ace wanted.

He pulled his packet of cigarettes from inside his suit pocket, pulling out his lighter as Odette watched him place one in his mouth and light it, keeping the cigarette near the small open window.

"The PE and health teacher smokes?" Odette finally asked quietly.

"Get used to it bitch we all fucking do." Ace grumbled back, taking another drag as he blew the smoke out the window, hearing all the other students outside enjoying their lunch break.

"Think the irony is lost there somewhere." Odette mumbled as she walked over to the row of sinks and sat up on the counter, letting her legs dangle down slightly.

"Can't believe you're fucking 17..." Ace seemed to grumble again. "Hang on how many other guys have you been with? Because I ain't gonna fucking stupid, what happened was definitely not your first time."

Odette looked down at her lap as she shrugged. "I don't think a teacher should be asking his student that."

Ace scoffed a laugh as she shook his head, taking another long drag of his cigarette as he held it near the open window, his eyes looking her up and down.

"Oh we're way past typical teacher and student chat."

"You were just a one night stand." Odette shrugged again as she looked away from Ace.

"So, you're still gonna tell me whatever I want to know... I'd hate to have to fail you for this year." Ace spoke as Odette snapped her head towards him, seeing that cocky confident smirk had returned.