⚠️Bastard!⚠️

⚠️ Just a lil warning for a lil smut ⚠️

*****
Chapter 35 - Bastard!
*****

Odette's body was slammed against the cold, hard tiles in the bathroom. A moan escaped her lips just before she felt Ace's lips press hard against hers, silencing the moan but seemingly eating it as the water suddenly came pouring down on top of them.

It was hot water, not hot enough to burn but hot enough to help raise the temperature between them. The passion and fire between them was definitely lending a hand to it too as Ace's body pressed up against hers, his hands furiously beginning to tug at her clothing.

Odette felt his lips continue to devour her own, biting down on her lower lip as his tongue ensured he was the dominant one. She felt his hands gripping at her waist, seemingly keeping her pinned against the wall as one of them began to roughly rip at her skirt.

Her own hands began desperately ripping at the shirt and tie he was wearing, the water already making it sodden but the fact that it clung so perfectly to his muscular frame and shoulders just added to the heat of the moment.

She moaned out into his mouth once more as his fingers found their way under her skirt, they always knew exactly where to go. Yet before she could say or do anything instantly she felt his three middle fingers pushing her wet underwear aside as they slid along her soaking entrance and dipped inside her.

Odette stopped kissing him as she let her head fall back against the tiles, the water coming crashing down on her face as her eyes shut tightly, feeling the pleasure of his fingers beginning to pump inside her.

"Who's my good girl?" Ace's voice seemed to growl in her ear as Odette's moans and gasps got quicker and louder.

"You're my good girl aren't you?" Ace's deep, husky voice was heard once more as Odette felt his hot breath right on her ear. "Tell me you're my good girl. Tell me your the teacher's fucking pet."

Odette could barely breathe, it was too much. The feeling of the water on her face, the feeling of Ace's fingers furiously pumping in and out of her as her legs barely managed to stand up.

"Ace, Ace, Ace, Ace, Ace..."

"Ace... Ace... Ace..." Odette quickly shot up straight, panting heavily as she looked around.

She was still in her bedroom, lying on her bed as she continued to try catch her breath. It was just a dream, it was always just a dream. Bringing a hand to her face she pushed her hair back, feeling the sweat on her forehead. That explains the shower.