⚠️ I got her ⚠️

⚠️ this warning is definitely why you're reading this book ain't it? Smutty warning y'all! ⚠️

*****
Chapter 19 - I got her
*****

"You ready to go?" Tommy finally spoke up to Odette as the lesson was almost over.

They had stood up and were half packing up as she looked over at Ace, seeing the small shake of his head.

Ignoring it as she looked up at Tommy. "Yeah, let's-"

The vibrations started once more, but they weren't dull little sweet ones that she's had all lesson. They were big, intense powerful ones.

Odette instantly tensed up as she almost doubled over, gripping onto the desk as she bit down on her tongue.

"Odette, are you okay?" Tommy of course went to help her, believing her to be in pain but the moment Tommy's hand touched Odette's arm the vibrations somehow seemed to get more intense.

Odette just shook her head as she didn't care anymore, she crouched down to the floor, her hands gripping the desk tightly as her eyes were shut, desperately trying not to let the pleasure fully take over.

"Odette? What the hell's going on?" Tommy tried to ask again.

"Everything okay?"

Odette heard Ace's voice, she tried to concentrate on the voices but she couldn't, she was feeling more more pleasure.

An orgasm was coming and it was coming fast.

"Sir I don't know what-"

"Relax Fleet, I got her." Ace had to force his eyes not to roll, seeing Tommy's panicked state.

Crouching down he gently took Odette's hands off the desk as her hands gripped his tightly.

"Feeling a bit under the weather?" He asked in a soft tone, knowing full well what was wrong, he was just doing it for all the students on show.

"You definitely look a little hot and bothered." Ace added as he saw Odette just about manage to look at him, her hands clawing at him as she so desperately tried not to cum.

"Let's get you to the nurse shall we?" Ace leant forward and seemingly scooped her up.

Wrapping his arms around her to help her stand before guiding her out of the classroom as she seemed to stumble against him. Odette's quiet moans and whimpers began the moment they left the classroom as Ace couldn't wipe the smirk off his face. He could pleasure her without even touching her.