⚠️ Teenage Dream? Done ⚠️

⚠️ y'all know the warning by now... one case of Ace Merrill smut coming up! ⚠️

*****Chapter 15 - Teenage Dream? Done *****

*****
Chapter 15 - Teenage Dream? Done
*****

"See now the way you said that scares me." Odette said with a laugh as she waved her finger pointing at him.

Ace laughed as he nodded. "I told you that you should be scared. What is it with you students just never listening to me?"

Odette shrugged as she let her bag fall to the floor before she went and sat up on the large desk that was in the school reception.

"It's your looks, no girl wants to listen to you when you look like that, they just wanna watch you stand there and stay silent." She laughed slightly as she gestured at him.

"I don't know if I should be offended or not." Ace mumbled as he walked towards her.

Odette paused as she tilted her head, her legs swinging as they dangled off the edge of the desk. "Depends on if you're happy being seen but not heard."

"Oh so like a woman's job?" Ace asked raising an eyebrow as he stepped in front of her.

"Woman can do more than just been seen and not heard you know? And one day society will see that." Odette defended her gender.

Ace nodded as the smirk seemed to grow on his face. His hands resting on her bare legs.

"Believe me, I agree, women should definitely be heard." He spoke in a tone that made Odette think there was a specific way he wanted women to be heard.

"You think so?" Odette asked quietly, feeling him split her legs as he stood between them.

Ace's hands went up her thighs, lightly rubbing as his thumbs caressed the inside of her legs, as he nodded, lowering his head to hers.

"You made sure you were heard when you told Vince about what Tommy was saying." Ace asked in a voice that almost sounded like he was proud.

"I-" Odette shrugged slightly. "I didn't want him spreading rumours about you... or unknowingly me."

"You know, there hasn't been a girl willing to snitch for me for a very long time." Ace replied, his face still close to hers as his hands continued to gently rub up and down her thighs.

"Don't flatter yourself, I was protecting myself too." Odette tried to avoid the blush coming to her cheeks.

Ace shook his head. "It wouldn't have affected you, ain't no-one but us and the other Cobras know it's actually about you."