⚠️ So good ⚠️

⚠️ Don't know if it's fully smut but hey imma put a warning in here. ⚠️
And before anyone moans about whether it was invented by then, imma just say it was 👌⚠️

 ⚠️And before anyone moans about whether it was invented by then, imma just say it was 👌⚠️

*****
Chapter 18 - So good
*****

Odette didn't have to be smart to know, this wasn't a present from Vince.

Holding the note between her fingers she reached inside the small bag as she pulled out what looked like a small handheld alarm.

It was smooth to the touch, even with small little bumps, and had a small little strap attached to one end. A little button right next to the strap with a power logo.

A small smirk came to Odette's face as she quickly went inside the nearest bathroom. Going straight into one of the cubicles she pulled up her skirt slightly and looked down at the small oval egg shaped object.

She lightly pressed the little button as a small white light came on, the device did nothing but it was apparently on.

*****

Ace leant back in his seat, his face scanning his class as they were all getting on with their work for once.

A small vibration happened in his trouser pocket as he reached in and subtly pulled a small remote, a little white light lit up the power button.

She's turned it on. Now to wait a moment...

*****

Odette saw that nothing was happening as she realised just where she was supposed to put it.

Splitting her legs slightly, she used one hand to move her underwear aside as the other hand gently slid the small device up inside her as she let out a small moan, her body adjusting to it.

She realised the strap was to pull it out as she kept that out. While sorting her underwear out to keep it in place she suddenly felt the device begin to vibrate inside her.

It started off slow and soft before it seemed to be furiously vibrating. Odette's hands flung out as they pressed on either side of the toilet cubicle walls.

A soft moan escaping her lips as her legs tried to stay standing. But the device only continued to vibrate harder.

Odette's body collapsed onto the toilet as her hands clawed at the walls of the cubicle, gripping at the toilet roll holder as her head fell back and her eyes shut.

"Oh... oh... oh fuck..." her whimpers came out as the device continued to vibrate inside her.

*****