Chapter 3 - lets get smashed

August

Mapi's pov:
Cars was currently out with Ona and Piña. We had asked them to take her shopping while we throw her a leaving party. I was sad to see her go but I knew the reasons and understood why she had to. She would do anything for her family.
/'okay piña said they are 5 mins away everyone hurry up!'/ Alexia rushed about.
/'chill Ale it will be fine everything is perfect'/I tried to comfort her.
The doorbell rang.
/'HIDE'/ Ale whisper yelled.
The whole team including staff were here and we all tried to hide in their apartment.
Cars walked in and we all jumped up and shouted
/'SURPRISE'/

Carmeñ's pov:

Me, Ona and Piña were out shopping. Apparently Piña saw some trainers that she wanted. I didn't mind cause I knew I wouldn't be seeing them for a while. My phone rang and I smiled when I saw who it was.
/'Ona, Piña your fave Le Tissiè is calling'/ I told them.
They rushed over and I answered the call.
/'hey superstar I have some of your fave people here'/
/'Lex and Mapi?'/ he asked
/'no some of the other ones silly Ona and Piña'/
/'PIÑAAAAA'/he screamed excitedly over the phone
/'MY FAV LE TISSIÈ how are you my boy'/ she replied with just as much enthusiasm.
They were chatting away with Ona about who's gonna win the men's champions league. I loved that he loved my friends. They were our family and I hurt that some of them he might never see again. I missed him so much. In 3 days we will be reunited. I have to share a house with 2 other people but I'm not sure who yet. I really hope it will all work out. But I know he will leave. It's inevitable. I have been told by everyone that he can't stay for much longer and that he will be happier. But I wanted to be selfish and not let him go. I want him to stay for me. I feel tears stinging my eyes and I feel a hand reach over and grab mine. I look to see Ona still chatting to him and Piña but comforting me at the same time. I'm going to miss them so much.
/'oh look at the time we have go to go like now'/ Piña looked at my slyly.
/'oh yeahhhh we have to go now'/ Ona replied.
/'whattttt already'/ i sigh.
/'okay then love you superstar'/ I say
/'love you more Cars bye girls love youuuu'/ he said while blowing kisses at us.
I turned to Ona and Piña to see all of our eyes watering. It was hard for everyone he's was so loved. I had to remember that they were hurting as well and I had to be strong for them.

We were walking back in comfortable silence just enjoying each others company. I was going to miss these girls so much. They all made me who I was today and i wouldn't be here without them.
We got back and I rang the doorbell with Ona and Piña looking at me smiling suspiciously.
/'what have you done now why are you looking at me like that'/ I didn't get a reply as the door opened and Lex stood in ground of me.
/'heyyy how was shopping'/ she asked while pulling me in for a hug.
I loved it when Lex hugged me. I felt safe in her arms. She made me feel okay about everything.
/'it was fun but Piña didn't Evan get the trainers'/ I said rolling my eyes in the process.
She led me into our apartment me still complaining about how Piña didn't get anything and we went out for nothing.
I was rudely interrupted but all my teammates from Barça jumping up and I looked around to see loads of decorations around. In the centre of the room there was a massive banner saying /'good luck Carmeñ we will miss you!'/
All the decorations were blue and red. Barça colours.
/'SURPRISE'/ they all shouted.

/'guys you shouldn't haveeeee'/ I say excitedly as everyone comes up and hugs me. The last one to hug me was Mapi.
/'thank you my love'/ I whispered in her ear thankfully.
/'of course Cars anything for you'/ she whispered back.
This made me smile as me and her broke apart.
/'come on then let's go dance!'/ she said while dragging me to the open space as music blasted all around me.

It started to get dark out side when Alexia stepped forward onto a chair to get everyone's attention.
/right I think everyone has a few words to say to Carmeñ here about how much we are going to miss her. Ona your up first.'/ she said while ushering me up to sit on a chair.
Ona walked up and took Lex's old position.
She cleared her throat and looked at me.
/'Tissiè you are one of my best friends here. We have been friends since the day we met almost 4 years ago now. You are a literal ray of sunshine and never fail to make me laugh. You will be missed so so much even though most of us will see you in 3 months for international break. I will miss you and your magic feet on and off the pitch. I love you so much and I will see you again in a year.'/ she said as her eyes watered.
I got up and hugged her feeling a lump in my throat. I was going to cry a lot tonight.