Chapter 36 - well it wont be long

Carmeñ's pov:

/'my loveeee you are amazingggg'/ I was greeted by 2 arms and Lex's voice in my ear.
/'thank you lexxxx'/ I said hugging her back.
/'CARMEÑ I want you backkk'/ Mapi said and joined our hug. A second after I pulled and away.
/'well it won't be long'/ Lex said an clapped her hands. I smiled then looked behind me seeing Jessie looking a bit confused. I held my hand out for her and she took it gratefully and we walked into the other room.

/'yep I'll be there '/ I said to the girls on the screen in front of me.
/'you better we all miss you'/ Tana said followed by lots of agreement from the others.
'CARMEÑ' a voice rang out from the other room.
/'WHAT'/ I shouted back not bothered to move from my position. I heard foot steps and then Niamh's head popped out of the door.
'Would you like to do my hair?' She asked giving me her best sweet smile. I laughed but nodded.
'I'll come out in a second'

Me, Lex and Mapi were in the back of the car and Charlie was driving and J sat next to her. We were given the camera and we laughing at something that probably wasn't even funny.
'Niamh you have gone the wrong again!' Jessie wined and sat back in her seat. I reached for her hand and squeezed it gently.
'It's fineee we have got lots of time' I said rubbing the back of her hand with my thumb. I felt a hand tap my shoulder.
/'what is going on?'/ Mapi asked me.
/'we got lost again'/ I said and all 3 of us in the back bust out laughing again.

We finally arrived after many wrong turns.
'Look who decided to show' Millie's voice came from a sofa next to Sam and Erin. It was a cute little rooftop garden with sofa's, chairs, fireplaces and a bar in the corner. Loud music was playing and a few of the girls were gently dancing.
/'come on let's get a drink'/ I said and linked arms with Mapi and Lex while pulling them over to the bar.

'So Tissiè have you decided yet' Guro asked me. Lex turned to me and frowned looking concerned.
'va decidir què' she asked in Catalan so not even Mapi could understand.(decided what).
'em van demanar anar de vacances amb ells' I said and she visibly relaxed. ( they asked me to go on holiday with them)
'oh, d'acord per un segon vaig pensar que et volies quedar a Anglaterra' she said and I chuckled. ( oh okay for a second i thought you wanted to stay in England)
'doncs te'n vas' she said looking at me. (So are you going to go)
'Bé, sí, n'heu reservat un sense mi, així que ho faré' I said rolling my eyes. (well yes you booked one without me so i will)
'bé, volies anar amb ells!' She said and nudged me slightly. (well you wanted to go with them!)
'Sé que estic fent broma relax' I said and patted her leg. ( i know i'm joking relax)
'Yeah I would love to come' I said turning to the other girls as Lex went to sit next to Mapi.
'Amazing so we have me, you, Millie, Sam, Erin, Jessie, Niamh and most of us are bringing a few friends' Guro said clapping her hands exitedly.
'Cool do I know them or' I said
'To be honest I don't really know them and I'm not sure who it is but we will see them at the airport' she said shrugging.
'When is it again?' I asked. I wanted to fly out and see Barça play in the final of the champions league.
'About a week I'll send you the dates' she said and i nodded and smiled. Perfect.

I was laying on the sofa with my head in J's lap while she stroked my hair. She was talking to M and P and a few others about something that I wasn't really to. I closed my eyes nestled myself more into her.

Jessie's pov:

'Thank you' Alexia said. She sat on the sofa next to Mapi with Millie and Sam on the sofa opposite them in their own conversation . I frowned.
'What for' I said confused.
'Her' she said and nodded her head towards Lee in my arms. I smiled and stopped playing with her hair for a second. She moved her head telling me that she didn't want me to stop. She liked to be touched. She would always try and hold my hand or be touching me on some way. I probably could have guessed that. She is very touchy with her friends and pretty much everyone. It was cute.
I looked up to find Mapi looking at me very intently and I shrunk under her stare. She was scary when she wasn't smiling.
'Well your welcome I guess' I said and smiled feeling my cheeks heat up.
'gracias' Mapi said and smiled making me feel less scared of her.

Lee woke up and was chatting to some of the girls. Karaoke started and it made us all laugh when Mapi Lee and Alexia sung a Spanish song in terrible voices. Niamh even managed to make me get up and sing with her.

Lee was chatting to some of the girls while I was cuddled up into her side listening. It was nice to hear such a mix of accents and languages around. I had always wanted to learn another language but never have the patience.
'mi amor deberíamos irnos' Alexia said to Lee as she walked over. (My love we should go)
'si ok dame un minuto' Lee said back. (Yeah okay give me a minute)
'What?' I asked her and sat up.
'I need to go to take Lex and Maps back but you guys can stay I just need the car' she said. I frowned not wanting her to go by herself.
'No it's okay we will come' I said and we both stood up.

We said our goodbyes but Niamh decided to stay for a bit and would get dropped off later. We got in the car with me and Lee in the front.

We got back home and Alexia and Mapi's suitcase already packed and ready to go.
'Okay J I'll be back on around an hour' Lee said walking towards the door.
'Wait do you want me to come?' I asked her not wanting her to have to drive back alone in the dark.
'No it's okay J I'll be back soon' she said.
'Okay be safe though' I said. She walked to me and gently took my lips in hers before hurrying out the door leaving me blushing and alone.

Carmeñ's pov:

/'I'll see you literally in a few days'/ I said in both Lex and Mapi's arms.
/'do the other girls know'/ Mapi asked.
/'no so don't tell them it's a surprise'/ I said.
/'okay they have all missed you a lot you know'/
/'I know and I'm bringing some of my stuff back with me so I have less to do when I get because from holiday'/ I said.
/'okay now go before you miss your flight'/ I said pushing them away. As they walked off they blew kisses at me that I pretended to catch.

The journey back was only about 20 minutes and I was home pretty quick. I opened the door at around 1 in the morning. J was spread out on the sofa with the TV on but I'm pretty sure she was asleep.
'Jessss' I whispered and she stirred in her sleep. I cuddled up next to her and we both slept in each others arms.

@carmeñletissiè

Like by @laiaalexandri and 739,759 more

@carmeñletissiè- CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND 🏆

Comments
@mbrighty04-BLUE IS THE COLOUR
@claudiaapina- /my girllll/❤️
@greiten- amazing 🤩

————————————————————
I'm backkk. Not amazing but it will do. Thank you for reading xx