Chapter 13 - have fun with it

I can't be bothered to write abt all the matches so basically Spain won 3-1 to Belgium. They won 4-2 to Italy. Italy won 2-1 to Belgium. England won 2-1 to Italy and won 3-2 to Belgium. Now England and Spain are in the final. It's not real but anyways.
————————————————————

Caremñ's pov:

When I woke up Lex was still asleep next to me. I picked up her cup water that was sitting on the draws next to her.
/'WAKE UP LEX'/ I shouted and poured the water on her. She shot up and went to jump at me but I ran. I ran as fast as I could through the corridor and I could hear her behind me chasing me.
/'MAPI SAVE ME'/ I screamed jumping into the blonds arm in the hotel canteen. Lex stormed in ran over to me. She just wrapped her arms around me and laughed.
/'you cheeky shit don't do that again'/

We all sat and ate breakfast all of us exited for the game later. Kick off was at 5 so we had to leave around half 3.

Sue our media manger came over to us all sitting there.
/'Ona and Carmeñ I need you 2 to do a video for me is that okay?'/ she asked us. I looked at Ona and nodded. She looked at Sue and said
/'yep all good when and where'/
/'ummm in and hour in the media room please'/ she said
/'okay we will be there'/
/'thanks girl enjoy your breakfast'/
/'thanks Sue bye'/

We ate quickly and went and got ready. I put my Nike joggers on and my Spain hoodie on. I ran a brush through my hair and blinked some mascara on. Good enough i thought and I knocked on Ona's door.
/'Onssss are you doneeee'/ I shouted
/'yessss comingggg'/ she said pulling open the door. She was wearing her Spain tracksuit and her hair was still braided. I had redone it yesterday so it would be good for the game later.
/'come onnnn'/ she linked arms with me and we slowly strolled to the media room.

/'hello I'm Ona Batlle'/she said. She sounded so awkward and I laughed.
/'sorry'/ I said.
/'hello I'm Ona Batlle'/
/'and I'm Carmeñ Le Tissiè'/ I said and Ona laughed.
/'oh my days this going to take ages'/

Half and hour later we finally managed to get through the into without laughing or messing up. We were doing a whisper challenge where one of us had to wear headphones with really loud music while the other said something to us. We had to guess what the other was saying.

/'right you go first Ons'/ I said passing the head phones to her.
/'okay'/ she said and put them on. I laughed. She looked so stupid.
I looked at the first card and said the phrase.
/'header'/
/'WHAT'/ Ona shouted and I laughed again at how load she was speaking.
/'LOWER?'/ she shouted again and I just sunk more and more into the chair crying with laughter.

By the end of the video Ona had won 5-4.
/'and I winnnn yessss'/ Ona said jumping up.
/'yes yes aright you sit down'/ I said rolling my eyes but smiling.
/'okay thank you for watching and we will see you next time bye'/ Ona said waving at the camera
/'byeee and wish us luck'/ I said also waving at the camera. I jumped on Ona's back.
/'carry my Ons'/
/'of course your majesty the princess of Spain'/ she said and the cameras cut as she walked off with me on her back.

We sat in the bus on the way to the stadium. I sat with Lex, Mapi and Ona this time. It was only a 20 minute bus ride and most of it was spent hyping each other up. We were determined to win this.

We pulled into the stadium and we all got off the bus. We were showed into our changing room and we all got changed into our warm up clothes. Me and Lex decided to do a lap around the pitch. We linked arms and started walking.
/'how are you feeling?'/ she asked me.
/'a bit nervous. I'm going against some of my club teammates.'/
/'you'll be fine yeah I'll be here'/
/'thanks Lexy'/ I said and I hugged her.
/'anything for you'/ she said /'isn't Marc coming today'/
/'yeah he is! He hasn't seen me or you play in so long'/ I said excitedly.
/'does Jill not have international break?'/ Lex asked
/'nope not this time and it was really nice of her to bring him for me'/ I said
/'it was indeed'/