Chapter 4 - room 13 on floor 3

August

Alexia's pov:

I woke up to an alarm at 6 am. Car's flight was at 9am and me and Mapi were coming with her for 3 days to make sure she is okay. The last few days were hard for her. She loved Barcelona the club and the place. You could see her eyes light up when she spoke about playing here and being in this city. It was her home.
I felt empty space beside me and knew she had gotten up. She had slept with me the past few days and I was okay with it. I never wanted to let her go. I also got to see Marcus for a few days. I was exited to see him again know we would be apart for a while.
I got dressed in my Spain tracksuit and went down stairs. Car was standing there in a barça tracksuit with her hair thrown up. She was talking to someone on FaceTime.
/'I know super star we will be there around 3pm England time then I have to go and sign the contract with Chelsea then I will go and buy a car and finally I will meet my house mates!'/
/'okay but Ale and Maps are coming with you yes I don't want you to be alone'/
/'yes Marc I want be alone don't worry and I will have 2 new people to live with'/
Car sees me walk though the door
She smiles sadly at me and I walk over to her and hug her
/'hey Markyyy '/ I said over the phone grinning at the small boy on the other side.
/'heyyy ale in so exited to see you later!!'/
/'me too buddy'/ I replied with enthusiasm.
The door bell rung and I went to answer it while Car said bye to her brother.
Mapi made a grand entrance bursting through the doors
/'I have arrived'/ she sang as she walked in a grin on her face. She never failed to make to smile.
We got all our stuff together and made our way to the car. It was a 45 minute drive.
/'come on children get in the car'/ I shoved them inside with Mapi next to me and Car in the back.
/'yeah Car get in the car'/ Mapi started laughing at her own joke while Car had a look of mock offence on her face.
/'old joke Maps '/ she complained.
/'oh my days both of you are impossible'/ I said while chuckling to myself. We spent the rest of the journey singing our hearts out to the radio.

Mapi's pov:

I was glad that me and Ale were coming with her. I didn't want her to go by her self as it might be to much for her. But It will be good for her to see Marc. I know how much she missed him even after just 6 days.

(I cba to right about the plane ride just imagine lots of tears)

As we got off the plane I could feel the neves start to kick in on Cars face. We got our stuff and it was all loaded into a taxi. I didn't know anything English only hello and thank you. Ale knew a bit of English but Car knew lots because in high school she had done English and was quite good at it.
She actually knew quite a few languages. She knew a bit of French and a lot of Dutch. She was close with lots of players from the Dutch national team because her older brother had dated Jill for a bit before the accident.
The cab dropped us off at a car garage. We all only had 1 suitcase each as the rest of cars stuff would be flown over in a few days.
We met with the women who would be showing us around. (Spanish will be in Spanish now and will be translated after x)
'Hello nice to meet you girls my name is Alex and I will be helping you today!'
I didn't understand what she said but she seemed nice.
'Yes hello my name is Carmeñ and this is Alexia and Mapi' she sounded strange speaking English as she had a very strong Spanish accent. Alexia smiled at her so I so I did the same .

We wondered around for a while and I knew how much Car loved spots cars. She loved going fast and I assume that's why she could run so fast.
She finally stop in front of a black convertible Ford Mustang. She looked that the car in adoration.