Chapter 11 - i want you to be there

Carmeñ's pov:

After 2 1/2 long months it was intentional break. I was so excited to see all my Spanish girls again and be back on home soil. We were playing in the Arnold Clark cup and it was hosted in England. But me and Leila still had to fly over to Spain just to fly back. I didn't really mind though because I could go home for a bit and see Nala and Simba.

The teams we were facing were England, Belgium, Italy and us. Jill was taking Marc to see the final as she didn't have national camp. I thought it was a bit optimistic of her to buy tickets to the final but she was pretty confident we would play. I was exited because Marc hadn't see me play on real life for ages. We were gonna win it for him.

'Hola Leila' I said as the tall women pulled me in for a hug in the airport.
'hola mi chica' She said resting her head on my chin.
'Estas lista para ir' she asked. (Are you ready to go)
'sí, no puedo esperar para ir a casa' I said dragging her towards the plane. (Yep I can't wait to go home)

/'so how's Manchester treating you?'/ I asked the girl next to me.
/'it's good you know, cold but I'm managing'/ she said and I laughed
/'I can't deal with the cold especially now it's November'/
/'yeah it terrible isn't it'/
For 2 hours we just chatted and relaxed.

'30 minutes until landing' a voice rang out through the whole plane. My legs started bouncing with excitement. I couldn't sit still. I had missed Spain so much and it had only been around 2 months. My phone rang and I answered.
/'LEX I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU'/ I shouted over the phone getting everyone's attention.
I herd her laugh over the phone
/'her Car I can't wait to see you to I also have some 2 very exited dogs in the car'/
I gasped
/'you brought Nala and Simba as well!'/
/'of couse I did when do you land'/
/'in 10 minutes'/
/'okay I'll be waiting'/
/'okay thank you Lex love you'/
/'love you to bye'/

/'come on Leilaaaaa walk fasterrrr'/ I said dragging her to get our stuff.
/'fucking hell, I'm going as fast as I can chill out'/ she said laughing
/'well walk quicker'/ I complained

We found out stuff and we tried the corner into a massive room full of people. I was scanning the crowd to find a familiar brunette. I stopped her and she saw me. I dropped my stuff, ran over to her and laughed my self into her arms. She caught me and her sent engulfed me. She held me right and I felt safe in her arms.

We stayed like that for a good 10 minutes when she put me down and pulled away.
/'hey my love'/
/'hey Lexy'/ I said back smiling. I saw her eyes watering so I wiped them for her and smiled at her.
/'what's wrong Lex'/ I asked her
/'I'm so proud of you Car'/ she said as she wrapped her arms around me again.
/'I was so worried that when you went to England you wouldn't like it and that you would close your self off to much. But I have see your games and all your teammates post and you fit in so well over there. It is clear that everyone loves you and you have done so well' she said stroking my hair.
'Thank you Lex' I said hugging her tightly.

Leila had gone with her parents so me and Lex went just us 2. As we got closer to the car I saw that the window had a slight gap at the top. I saw 2 little heads pop up as they herd us getting closer. I laughed and ran towards the car as they started getting exited. I got into the back with them and they started jumping all over me and licking me. Lex joined me on the back and we sat there for a bit until we saw it was getting dark outside.
/'come on then Car we should get going '/ Lex said as she climbed into the fount. I did the same and we started singing our hearts out to the radio.

We got back home and me and Lex decided to go out for dinner. We decided to go to our favourite tapas restaurant. She wanted to dress up so we did. It was lots of fun getting ready with Lex. I wore a 2 piece blue skirt and top to show off my abs.
/'Ooooo someone's been working out'/ Lex said poking my belly.
/'piss off lex'/ I said laughing
/'seriously though you look gorgeous'/ she said
/'as do you Lexy'/ I said back to her. She was wearing a black backless dress witch also showed off her abs.