Chapter 41 - welcome back

Carmeñ's pov:

We had spent a week here and today we were leaving. I had made good friends with all the girls and would definitely keep in touch with them.
'G one last game of FIFA!' I said running down the stairs like a small child and into her arms. I was the youngest by about 3 years and was treated a lot like the child.
'Alright bet' she said siting up. Everyone was there on the sofa I mean it was massive so everyone could fit easy. We played and it ended in a draw.
'Your to good at this Tiss' she said putting me in a headlock and ruffling my hair.
'No your just old G' I said giggling. She let go of me and raised her eyebrows.
'What did you call me?' She asked and I got up and started tinning. She chased me around the sofa until I jumped into Millie's arm.
'Mill save me' I said dramatically and hid in her shoulder.

We stood in the air port all of us on different flights. Me to Spain G to Germany Kristie to America and the rest to England. The rest of my stuff was flown back to Lex's house while I was away. She got back a few days ago and unpacked it for me considering there wasn't much. Most of my stuff I left in Spain. I hugged the girls and said goodbye until I got to Charlie and J. I hugged Charlie first.
'Charlie I love you so much and I will miss you so so so much. You are one of my best friends and I'm so grateful for everything you did for me this season. I love you so much' I said tears brimming my eyes. I hugged her tightly.
'Okay' she said sniffing. 'I want you to make one last appearance' she said and pulled out her camera making me laugh.
'Guys this is BMW's last time on the vlog so say bye' she said shoving the camera in my face one last time.
'Bye guys I'll miss you all' I said blowing kisses into the camera.
'adiós' I said before she put the camera away.

My flight was a bit before everyone else's so J walked me to the terminal. We held hands and with my other hand I dragged the suitcase. We walked in a comfortable silence until we reached the tunnel. We came to a stop and I turned to look at her. I pulled her into me and kissed her.
'te amo' she said against my lips with terrible pronunciation . I pulled back and gave her a missive smile.
'You learnt it for me?' I said and she nodded.
'yo también te amo' I said and crashed my lips back onto hers. (I love you too) When we pulled away I kept my forehead on hers.
'We will make it work' I whispered as my eye started watering. Hers did to so I reached up to brush a tear away.
'Yeah we will' I whispered and kissed her again softly.
'I'll miss you' she said and hugged me properly.
'I'll miss you more'

10 minutes later I sat on the plane mascara running down my face from both happy and say tears. It was a very bittersweet moment. I was leaving my girlfriend and people I had become really close with this season. But I was going home. To be with my family and the people I loved the most playing for the team I love the most. I was going home.

@carmeñletissiè