Chapter 12 - i missed you girl.

Alexia's pov:

Yesterday me and Car spent the day at home and just relaxing before camp. I had missed her so much and wanted to spend as much time with her before she left again. But deep down I knew it would be long until I got the call telling me to get on the soonest flight to London.

We got into my car with our stuff and drove and started the drive to our training centre. We had dropped Nala and Simba at my mum's house and she was disappointed that we had to go so soon. My whole family loved Carmeñ and they all tested her like family.

I could tell that Car was exited because she couldn't sit still next to me.
/'Car please sit still your gonna wear your self out'/ I said over the music.
/'sorry Lex I'm just really exited I miss all the girls'/ she said still moving. She was like that for the rest of the journey until we finally arrived.

We go out of my car and gave our luggage to the staff thanking them in the process. We were told that the rest of the team were all ready here in the relaxation room and later on we would get on a plane and fly to England. We were also told that Mariona was vlogging the whole trip and to watch out for the cameras she might shove in our faces.

We started walking to the relaxation room when me and Car heard someone talking.
/'and this is the canteen'/ we could hear Mariona giving a tour to her vlog. We looked at each other knowingly. It was another thing I loved about the girl. We could almost read each others minds and have a conversation without saying a word. She held her hands out in front of her reading what it said on them. She had left and right tattooed on the corresponding hand witch always made me laugh when I saw them. She then pointed to me and then right and then she pointed at herself and then left. I nodded at her as we bag an to silently walk down the corridor and we could here Mariona's voice getting louder.
/'they actually do really good good in here. They cook us everything'/ she was tanning to the camera when me and Car jumped round the corner and shouted
/'BOO'/
Mariona just screamed and squeezed her eyes shut. Me and Carmeñ fell on the floor in laughter.
/'guys that was not funny'/ she said recovering and standing up.
/'sorry Mar we just couldn't resist'/ Car said wiping her eyes as she too stood up. She was the baby on the team so everyone loved her even if she had just shot someone.
/'come here and give me a hug Tiss'/ the older women said pulling the younger one in. While they hugged I stood up and regained myself wiping my eyes as well. They broke apart and Mar came and hugged me aswell.
/'hey ale'/
/'hey Mar'/
/'guys here was have the queen and princess of Spain and Barça'/ Mar said to the camera.
I hugged Car from behind and put my head on her chin.
/'yep we are pretty amazing'/ I agreed and felt Car laugh.
/'what can I say'/ Car said.
/'come on let's go find the others'/ Mar said /'I wanna film there reaction when they see their favourite baby Spain.'/ she said dragging us.

/'CARMEÑ'/ a voice shouted as we walked into the room. A lone haired brunette ran and Car and jumped on her and wrapped her legs around her waist.
/'hey Ona I missed you girl'/ Car said holding the girl tightly.
/'I missed you to Cars'/ the other girl said.
/'ummm I didn't get this kind of hello'/ Mar said to the camera. /'this is called favouritism guys'/ she said still complaining. Car didn't let go of Ona and they chatted for a bit until Car finally put her down. Then it was Mapi's turn.
Car threw herself into the blonds arms and held her. Many hugs and tears were shed as me and Car were welcomed back.

We decided to watch a film as we all sat on the beanbags with blankets. Ona was lying in Car's lap while the Chelsea player played with the other girls hair. Those 2 were best friends. Me and Mapi were like her mum and older sister but Ona was like her twin. They were 2 peas in a pod. Where there was one there was the other. It was cute.

We all bundled on the bus to go to the airport. It was a 20 minute drive then a 3 hour flight then a 30 minute drive the other side. I sat next to the window with Mapi next to me and Jenni and Esther in front of us. We could here Ona, Car, Piña and Aitana all laughing. Mar sat near them filming the whole thing.
/'Ale are you okay?'/ Jenni asked me lightly brushing my leg.
/' yeah I'm fine just thinking about how much we need to win this. It would put us in good form for the euros.'/ i said. We needed to show everyone that we are here to win not to mess about.
/'god Ale just chill out for a bit yeah rest you look really tired'/ Mapi said. I leaned my head against her shoulder and fell asleep to Car laughing.

Ona's pov:

We got on the plane and Tiss came and sat next to me. The girl was my best friend and my sister. I had missed her so much and I had some big news for her. But I restrained myself and decided to tell her after the break.
/'Tissss'/ I said to her shyly.
/'Yes Onaaaa'/ she said mocking me.
/'would you like to braid my hairrrr'/ I said. She rolled her eyes at me but smiled.
/'of courseeeee. Turn around'/

She could do it really well and I loved her doing my hair.
/'and if you look over here you have Tiss' hair salon open for business'/
/' Piss off Mar I'm concentrating here'/ Tiss said.
/'gosh okay I was just gonna ask you guys some questions so they can find out what the real Ona and Carmeñ are like.'/ she said making herself comfortable.
/'okay fine shoot'/ I said.
/'okay first Ona this is for you where did the name Tiss come from'/ she asked me and Tiss laughed.
/'Well me and Tiss became friends very quick and I didn't want to call her Car because Ale already called her than and I wanted something different.'/ I said
/'Gosh your talking about my name like an object Ons'/ Tiss commented making everyone who was listening laugh.
/'as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted'/ I said making Tiss laugh. /' well her last name is Le Tissiè so i shortened it to Tiss'/ I said as Tiss continued to do my hair.
/'and Tiss how did the name Ons come about'/ Mar asked her.
/'well Ona is boring and you can't really shorten it so I just changed it to Ons'/
/'boring Tiss how dare you'/ I said in mock horror.
/'shut it Ons I'm doing your hair'/ she said back slightly pulling at my hair
/'ow okay gosh'/ I said. I put some music on and we spent the rest of the flight singing, laughing and chatting.

We finally got to the hotel at 7pm England time. We were told our room and I was with Laia next to Ale and Tiss. We got settled and then it was time for dinner.

/'Onaaaa'/ Laia wined. /'hurry up I'm hungryyyyy'/
/'honestly women I'm coming gosh'/ we practically ran to the canteen of the hotel.

We got our food and sat with Tiss, Piña, me, laia, Aitana, Leila and Mar who was filming us all laugh and chat. We all had a good friendship with each other here witch we believed helped us play better. We all respected each other.

After dinner we all went into Mapi's and Jenni's room to watch a film. I sat on the floor with my back against one of the beds. Ale and Tiss were on the bed. Aitana and Laia we ether side of me and we had Leila and Ogla lying across us. We all had a good time laughing chatting and just messing around. We heard a knock on the door and Coach stepped in.
/'come on girls we have training tomorrow at 9 don't be late and all off you go to bed and get some sleep'/
/'yes coach'/ we all mumbled as we got up and started saying goodnight as we left. One he was satisfied that we were moving he left.

Me and Lelia went back to our room got changed, brushed out teeth and went straight to bed. It had been a long day and was now 10pm. We needed to be ready for training tomorrow.
/'goodnight Ona'/
/'goodnight Laia'/

————————————————————
12 finished. Also who's pov do we like more. Thank you for reading xx