#3 - Meeting Shay at my work

Alicia P.O.V.

When I got to the office the next morning mr. DiAngelo's office was still empty. I was turning on the computer when the phone rang, I answered it in a fresh tone.

"Mr. DiAngelo's office, how can I help?"

"Good morning Licia, listen, I have an appointment at 9:30, but unfortunately I will be about 20-30 minutes late, can you please entertain him till I come, I'll hurry."

I looked surprised at the phone, I had never experienced that he was not here when he had a meeting, so it had to be something important that have come up.

"Yes of course mr. DiAngelo, is there anything special I need to know about the costumer?"

"No, it's just a conversation about a possible new building on the site. But please apologize on my behalf that I can't be there when he comes ... See you soon."

Then he hung up. Once again, I look astonished at the phone over his behavior this morning, but then just shook my head before I started preparing for the customer arrival. I had already looked in mr. DiAngelos calendar, but there was no meeting, so it had to be something mr. DiAngelo had planned, and forgotten to write in, I just had to remind him again that it was important that he wrote kept his calendar up to date, so we didn't risk double booking. I went into the small kitchen and started the coffee machine, before I laid some homemade cookies on a plate. I was starting to pour the coffee into the coffee pot when I heard the door out at the office open, and then a questioning;

"Hello?"

"One moment, I'll be right there."

I called back. And heard steps coming towards the kitchenette, and turned around with a smile. But ended up dropping the plate with cakes when I saw that in the door was mr. Angelios from Saturday night standing. I froze and didn't know how to react, but I saw how mr. Angelios face slowly dispersed into a big smile, before he pleased said.

"Alicia."

And then he pulled me into his arms. My common sense told me that I had to pull away from him, but my body betrayed my brain and melted against his. Shay uttered a groan and buried his head in my neck before he muttered.

"God Alicia, you have no idea how happy I am to find you here ... why did you fled from me Saturday? There is something between us, we can't just pretend there isn't. I know that the guy who kissed you at the disco matter to you, but at least give me a chance to show you what the two of us can have together. "

Shay begged before he raised his head to look down at me, then he pulled me closer to him, and caught my lips in a kiss, once again it was as if we belonged together, and had done this so many times, it was a greedy kiss, as if he wanted to make sure that I let him into my heart. He pushed me impatiently over to the kitchen table before he lifted me up on it, and let our body melt together, and once again I felt how I excited him, but this time I didn't froze but kept indulge in his kiss. Shay grabbed my legs that I had just let hang down, he muttered demanding against my mouth while he led talk to action.

"Lay your legs around my waist, I want to feel you."

So now I was sitting at the kitchen table with my legs around an almost strange man's hips, and was kissed greedily, I moaned as he let go of my lips to allow us to breathe, but he continued to kiss me down over my neck, then I feel him froze but before I could say anything I felt him suck hard on my neck, and when my brain slowly began to work, I muttered alarmed.

"No ..."

But before I could say more, I heard movement from inside my office, and I froze, and tried to push Shay away from me, but he wouldn't let go, but instead he tightened his grip around me, and once again caught my mouth in a kiss. But now my brain once again started to work, and I was terrified of what I was doing. I was at work where my boss at any time could come and interrupt us, and in addition, this Shay guy was almost totally foreign to me, what on earth was I doing. I let my legs leave his hips and pushed against his shoulders to get some distance between us. But before I could say anything it sounded from the office.

"Licia? Has my agreement arrived yet? "

I stiffened troubled, and opened my eyes. Shay who finally seemed to observe my resignations, finally broke the kiss. And looked down at me and I mumbled praying.

"Please, it's my boss, he can't see me like this with you."

He squinting his eyes before he nodded and stepped back. He quickly ran a hand through his slightly long black hair before he again fixed his coal-black eyes on me, and I couldn't restrain a gasp when I saw the desire he didn't try to hide. Our intense eye contact was interrupted when mr. DiAngelo's voice sounded behind us.

"Is everything all right out here?"

Quickly I turned around so I could look at my boss, but before I got to answer Shay did.

"Hello Marco, everything is just fine here. I startled your secretary so she dropped the plate with cake."

Marco, or mr. DiAngelo looked me before he again looked back at Shay and nodded.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here when you came, but let's go to my office and talk about things ... Licia, will you please come in with the coffee when it's ready?"

I nodded and saw both men leave the kitchenette, but before Shay disappeared he turned and winked at me with a wry smile. As the door closed after them into mr. DiAngelo's office, I trembling blew my breath out. All my adult life I had never felt seriously attracted to someone, and now I had just been in the company of two men who attracted me in their own way. How could this happen, I was a sensible and intelligent woman, how could I suddenly find myself in such a situation.