#22 - My turn

*Shay P.O.V*

I relieved got up from the chair when Marco look at me and made it clear that he was okay with me to cut in. Seeing them together was exciting, but I would also like to delight our Angel, I just hoped that she could handle more this night, otherwise I had to wait for tomorrow, but my erection made it clear that he didn't wanted to wait. I gently let my hand glide down over Angels backbone, and is happy when she pushes back to my caress instead of pulling away, for it proves that even though she and my brother was busy with each other then she was still aware that I was in the room with them. With a smile I bow down and mutters in her ear.

"Come on Angel, let's take a bath."

This causes her to turn her head and smile up at me as if I'm one of her favorite people in the whole world, and I can't help but to smile back. But the smile disappears when I hear Angel let out a gasp as she tries to get up. But when I understand why I smile again, and lay my arms around her and lift her up from the bed.

"Your body have to get use to be filled out, you will clearly could feel us, even after we have pulled out, and we actually like that thought."

I mumble, and know that I also speak on behalf of Marco. With a smile I carry her into the bathroom where I turn on the shower, and make sure that it has a suitable temperature before I push down my pants, and enters the rays along with our Angel. I grab a sponge and slowly let it slide down her body, and finally to wash her between the legs, to get the rest of Marcos sperm away, I don't mind sharing, but don't want to feel his seed when I take her. Gently I place a kiss on her soft belly and love its softness. I look up at her still from my kneeling position, and see her discomfort when I caress her stomach, and know it's because she is still not confident about her body, and mutters.

"You are simply perfect Angel, you have no reason to hide yourself from us, and that you give yourself so completely to us is more than I would ever have dreamed about. But I'm happy for it, because it means that all those amazing curves are mine, and I don't have to keep my hands to myself."

She smiled tenderly down to me, and bends down to kiss me, while she mumbles.

"You are absolutely right, from now on this body belong to you and Marco."

She said softly, and I feel how the joy spread in my body by the frank statement, and I got up smiling. And put my hands around her face, for once again to kiss her gently, I loved these gentle kiss, they showed so much emotion that I had difficulty expressing verbally. I looked at her through the water and mumbled between our kisses.

"I know that you've just been with Marco, and you probably sore, but..."

I don't get to say more before Angel lift herself on her toes and kiss me gently just below the ear and whispered hoarsely.

"I also want you. I want you both to put your marks on me, I also want to feel you..."

This time it's me who interrupts her by grabbing her face and pulling her into another kiss. The kiss developed rapidly and became deeper and more sexually, and I groaned hoarsely, and led abruptly my hands beneath her arms to lift her up my body. My mouth was still merged with her in a heated kiss that caused her to wheeze. Only then did I let her come up after the much-needed air. while I lifted her even further up, and turned in a single movement, so she was pressed up against the wall in the shower.

"Put your legs around me."

I murmured, and felt a thrilling shiver go through her. My cock is already stiff and ready, but I had to make sure.

"Are you ready, can you take me, or shall I warm you up first?"

I asked excitedly, prompting Angel to tighten her grip around me even more, and moan.

"I don't think it will be possible for me to be more ready."

This comment makes me almost go over the edge. My cock had already found her opening, and when she crossed her ankles over my lower back, I entered her with one single trust that got us both to moan excited. My fingers boring into her buttock massaged and kneaded while I held her open, so I could pound into her again. My mouth stroked teasingly across her neck, and then I let my teeth into the delicate column and bit not hard, just enough to make her aware of me, which also triggered a gasp from her. I sucked on her neck, while I pumped into her again and again, pressed her body against the wall in an attempt to get even closer to her. My hands were everywhere on her body while my mouth still sucked on her neck. She would get marks on the neck later, the proof of my ownership and the brutal force I took her with. But I didn't care, I wanted to show our surrounding that she was mine, and as long as she didn't fight me, I knew that she didn't mind my kind of brutal behavior. I felt my orgasm getting closer and looked at her, and got mumbled.

"How close are you?"

"Close."

She moans, and then I let my one hand sliding around to caress her clit, she pulled together around me and screamed, this was also got me over the edge, and with a hoarse cry emptied myself in her. I took a small step forward as Angels back was leaning against the wall, because otherwise I wasn't sure I could keep us upright so precarious that my legs were right now. Fuck, I had never experienced an orgasm as intense as the one I just had with Angel, and yet I can feel that there should much encouragement before I will be ready again. But I also know that we have tiered our Angel, she wasn't a virgin but she almost could have been, so I know she have to be sore now, and therefore we have to give her time to recover. I place a gentle kiss on her forehead, causing her eyes to flutter open and she looks up at me with a small satisfied smile on your face, causing me to plant a kiss on her swollen and red lips. Before I slowly pull myself out of her, and hear how she gives a little sound, and know that means that she is sore. And somehow, I love that we have made her sore, for it means that she will be able to feel where I and Marco has been that we have put our mark on her. I step out of the shower and wrap a big soft towel around her, to make sure that she doesn't freeze, and then I wrap another towel on her hair, before I wrap a towel around my waist. Then I once again grabs her by the waist and lift her up so that she may once again lay her legs around my waist, and carries her through the bedroom and into the dining room, where I know that Marco has prepared diner, and smiling set Angel down at the dining table and kiss her deeply before I stand up with a smile. At that moment Marco enter the dining room with a tray, and with a big smile to Angel he says.

"I guess we've got your appetite up, so I made some dinner for us. Salmon with asparagus and lemon butter, hope you like it."

I smile when I see her blushing, unbelievable that she, after what we have just shared, still is shy about talking about it. But she quickly looks up at Marco after he planted a kiss on her lips, and she says smiling.

"It looks lovely Sweetie."

b Mar KwP'I�

Who to chooseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें