#11 - Marco & Licia - Part 1

* Marco's P.O.V. *

This was hell, ever since I had picked Alicia up, I hadn't been able to take my eyes of her, and so was the case for most of the other male guests. Right now I swore her new clothes far away, this evening she had chosen a simple strapless black dress, where the breast was of silk, and the rest of the dress some normal fabric, and she had put a black belt around her waist, which really made her hourglass figure obviously the only jewelry she wore was a silver bracelet, and some silver earrings hanging elegantly from her ear. And her hair she had just let hangs loose in its natural curls down her shoulder, causing her to look immensely appealing. And for the first time since her change, I hated it, hated it because it means that I have to share her attention with a lot of others. Men who have never thrown a second glance at my secretary, is now almost in line to get her attention, and Licia have the last hour talked and laughed more than she has done in all the time I've known her. I sigh and look at her through the room, only to meet her eyes, there looks imploringly at me, and I feel how I melt by her quiet cry for help. Then, with a wry smile to her I go to the group standing around her, and reach out to her, while I to the other men with pretend regret mutter.

"Sorry men, but now it has to be my turn to get my secretary's attention."

Before I pull her with me out on the dance floor, and come with a silent sigh by finally having her in my arms. Licia looks up at me with a grateful smile.

"Thank you Mr. DiAngelo for saving me."

I look a little sad down at her before I mumble.

"Licia, don't you think it's about time for you to start calling me Marco. I know that you will keep it formal to make it look more professional, but we've all known each other for almost a year. Please call me Marco."

I say while I look deep into her eyes and see the doubt but also the desire. And she ends up nodding.

"Okay Marco ... But only because you saved me when I needed it."

She laughed quietly. And I can't help but laugh with her.

"What!? Didn't you enjoy all l the attention your new appearance gives you? "

I asked teasingly, but was still serious, because I would like to know how much she really enjoyed the attraction she had on the many men now, but Licia just shrugged.

"Frankly, I find it a bit comical, I mean last year when we were at the same event with the same people, no one as much as looked at me more than once, but now, because I've made a little changes, they suddenly want to be in my company."

She said and I laughed quietly before I pulled her closer to me and started dancing. After we had danced in comfortable silence for a while, I looked down at her and said frankly.

"I must admit I hate it."

This caused Alicia to look up at me in surprise.

"Hate it?! ... Why?"

I hesitated a little, but pulled her so close to me and lay my chin on the top of her head and muttered.

"I hated it, because their attention, meant that you concentrate a lot less about me."

Alicia pulled her head back so she could look up at me and said, worried.

"Have I done something wrong, the only reason that I spent time with them, was to try to make them interested in our business. But if you in any way feel I have done something that could damage your business, then please tell me. I will not ... "

I interrupt her by shaking my head before I see her deep into her eyes while I say.

"No, it has nothing to do with work, I don't hate it as your boss, but as a man."

After which I once pulled her into me and started dancing again. I could feel how the gears turning inside Licias small head, and could not restrain a smile. Maybe I went too fast, but I had to get her to see that I was more than just her boss, that I was a man and that I was incredibly attracted to her. And that was what I had just done, so now I just have to wait and see what she would do about it.