#14 - It's time to tell her the true

Monday morning.

I looked at my tense face in the mirror after I had got ready to go to work. I had spent my Sunday to get the courage to actually take the bulls by the horns and talk to Shay and Marco, and last night I had also decided that I had to do it. But here in the morning's bright lights, my confidence disappeared. I would never be able to have a conversation with them about how I felt, because no matter what my friends said it was too far out to be interested in both of them, and I had no intention of letting them know. With one last deep breath, I left my apartment to go to work.

I needed a lot of deep breaths before I finally opened the door to the office, and froze when I saw Marco who was leaning against my desk where he looked up at me with his piercing gray-blue eyes.

"Good morning Licia."

He smiled, I sank nervous before I with a low voice said.

"Good morning Mr. DiAngelo."

His whole body stiffened, and I saw him clench his teeth before he rigidly straightened up to his full height.

"Is this how you will act? Pretend nothing happened?"

He asks. I look away, don't look him in the eye when I nod, and with a little voice say.

"Yes it's for the best, it will just ruin everything. So we have to forget what happened. For it shouldn't have happened ... and your 8:30 appointment has come early and waiting in your office mr. DiAngelo. "

Marco gets an angry look in his eyes before without a word, turns on his heels and slammed the door to his office. I looked at the closed door with shiny eyes. I didn't expect his violent reaction, but that was how it had to be.

* Marco's P.O.V. *

I slammed the door between my and Licias office. Fuck, she would pretend that the best night of my life hadn't occurred. the evening where my desires to have her in my arms finally came true. My thoughts were interrupted.

"Is it better if I come back another time?"

Prompts Dash Carlsen, my best friend and business associate, we had agreed to meet today to talk about a project we both were interested in investing in. I look astonished him, I had forgotten all about Licia had said he already was here, now I with a sigh let myself fall down in my chair and looked at him.

"No it's fine, I'm sorry."

"Bad day?"

He asks with a closer look at me. I shrugged and exclaimed.

"Bad weekend."

This causes him to look at me with surprise.

"Bad weekend? But I saw you because with your lovely secretary Friday ..."

He stopped when I looked at him in astonishment, before he smiled wryly.

"Honestly Marco I see you and Shay as my best friends, and even if you haven't said anything, I do have eyes in my head, and know that your little secretary out there is the one who made you to go from your concepts. So I thought when I saw the two of you out on the terrace Friday that you would be happy ..."

He let the sentence die out, and looked in wonder at me. And now it was me who looked at him in surprise.

"How ...?"

I begin, but then shake my head, in one way or another, I have let my feelings for Licia appear to Dash and I thought I had been extremely discreet. So I crooked smile.

"You're right, Friday was a dream, I finally had her where I wanted her, but since she had treated me like air ever since, and right now before I came in, she said that it should never have happened. So now you maybe understand why I am a little angry? "