#23 - Choose

* Alicia's P.O.V *

"It looks lovely Sweetie."

I smile, and see how Marcos's body stiffens and then he looks surprised down at me, but with the joy evident in his eyes. I look confused at him before I look at Shay, who also sits with a big smile, then I look back at Marco and littering.

"What?"

This causes a gentle smile on Marco's lips before he answers.

"You called me Sweetie. You haven't given us nicknames before, I like it."

He smiles big, and I can't help but smile back. Think that such a small thing can mean so much, but it is clear that it means a lot to Marco and I am glad that I can please him with such a small remark. Marco bends down to kiss me once again before he, just like Shay, sits down at the table. While we eat, I look back and forth on my two men. Yes MINE, how we have spent the last hours, is clear proof that they are now mine, and that I certainly is theirs. Some parts of my body that I never have felt before are spinning and sore, but in a pleasant way, it just shows that I have been worth shipped that there is someone who wants me so much that they will do their ownership of me clear, that I can feel their ownership, an know by whom I belong, and I enjoy the possessiveness they demonstrate arond me. I should have concerns, I had, after all, just had sex, no love, with two different men. But I couldn't feel any kind of regret of what we had just done, it felt right, like we are supposed to be together, that we all three belong together. And I want to enjoy the feeling I will embrace the pleasure and joy I get in this alternative relationship with Marco and Shay. I know that some of our surroundings will not look kindly at our different relationship when they find out, but frankly, I don't care, I know that I have the support of my friends who are the only opinions I am interested in. So I no longer doubt who to choose, I have already chosen, and I choose both.

A/N
So this is the end of 'who to choose' I hope you liked it - please comment and vote, so I know what you thought about this kind of story ;-)

XoXo
FriendsIsEverything