#21 - Finally

*Marco's P.O.V*

I didn't understood, how could we be so incredibly lucky to have this beautiful woman for ourselves. No one else had ever given her sexual pleasure, the experience she had told me about, with the stupid boy who had dared to treat our wonderful Angel in such a vulgar way, got the anger to rise in me. But I had to push it aside, right now it was about show our Angel what love's art really was about. And that she actually had asked us to go further went beyond all my expectations. I had expected that we should wait for her to be ready, and then spend even more time to get her prepared for us. But her reactions from before where we satisfy her, made it clear that she was more than ready. Not for both of us at once, that had to wait, both I and Shay knew that. I glanced up at Shay and he nodded and I smiled gratefully back. Knew that he had just given me the green light that I should be the first to make love to her, and I groans excited I just hope I could hold my own excitement back so I could make her come before I completely lost my cool. But as I had it, I knew that once I got into her heat, I wouldn't hold long. So I had to make her arousal to the edge before I actually entered her. So I scattered kiss down over her body, starting with her mouth, then a trail down her neck and her breasts as I gently kissed both before I went down, and sprinkled kiss across her stomach just a few centimeters about her sex, and I groaned, could clearly smell her arousal. When I went down, she lifted her hips, evidently in the belief that her sex was the next place, but no, I continued to spread kisses down over her thighs and knees, where I place gentle kisses back at her knees, and smile at the sexy sound she made. I love her sound her clear response that clearly tells me what she enjoys most. I am now at her feet, which make her stiffen a bit, and I therefore understand that her feet are an area which she finds very private and therefore not accustomed to any touch. Therefore I start out slowly, so I let my index finger gently find the well by her ankle, and massaging her there while I place kisses around the ankle, and only when her whole body again relax I let my kiss go further down and kisses her gently on the inside of her right foot while I caress her under the foot and see how she curls the toes together and smiles at her acceptance of me caress her feet, therefore I gently let my tongue slip between her toes and hear her gasp excited and smiling again, I knew she would enjoy this, feet erogenous zone is often those who are forgotten, and though I wouldn't say I have a foot fetish, I love the reactions my touches in this area have at her. I'm switching to the other foot, and pulling her legs faith apart unconscious for Licia that is completely gone in her excitement, so slowly I let my hand slide up and cup her sex, and when I feel how wet she is it's my turn to groan, she is wet, and I haven't even caressed her here. It's my caressed of the other places on her body that made her this excited, and I gently kiss her inner thighs, filled with pride. Pride that I can excite her so easily, but also pride that she actually allows me to worship her body this way. Slowly I push a finger inside of her, and hear her utter a husky moan and shoot her hips up, to get closer to me, excited I let another finger enter her, and meets no resistance, but can feel that she is narrow, and of course she will be, although it is not her first time, it is as good as. I move higher up in bed, and place a gentle kiss on her opening. Which leads Licia to scream and grab my hair to pull me away, but I need to do this, I know that I didn't hurt her, but that she feels too close to the edge, but I can also feel her around my fingers, and know that she isn't remotely close enough, and she needs to be closer before I enter into her. I would love to make love to her, with me buried deep and long in her, but I know my own limits, and it will not be possible this first time to take my time with the woman I spent about eighteen months to fantasize about when I first enter her I'm sure I won't last long. I feel the bed move and hear Shays voice mushy exclaims.

"It's okay Angel, Marco have to get you ready to receive him. I know that you feel you're close to the end, but believe me Marco knows what he does, and he believes you need more prepare equipment before he penetrates you, so lie back and enjoy it."