#12 - Marco & Licia - Part 2

* Alicia's P.O.V. *

Ahr god, had I misunderstood what Marco was trying to say, or had my boss actually just said that he found me attractive? I shook my head of my own thoughts, and tried to ignore that I was in my boss arms like this, so close to his body, it felt wonderful, and I couldn't imagine any better place to be right now. My shyness tried to take over, and I also felt that it was a little embarrassing to have these feelings while I was in my boss arms. But still I let my arms sneak around his smooth neck, while we continued to sway our hips to the rhythm. Slowly but firmly, his hands began to caress my curvy hips, but he did it so gently that you would think I was a fragile precious baby who could easily break. He gently kissed the top of my hair, and I loved the feeling it gave me, I felt loved and protected. But at the same time I was confused, because how could Marcos touch make me feel that way when I had spent so much time with Shay, and enjoyed it. How was it possible that I could be so emotionally connected to these two men. A distraught outbursts came over my lips, and I felt Marco stiffen and pull me even more firmly into his body.

"Don't Alicia. Don't think it this to the death, just listening to what your feelings say. You should always listen to your feelings. "

He muttered with his mouths in my hair, and I have to bite my lip to prevent a moan leave my mouth. But after some time I muttered.

"But what if my feelings are confused?"

Marco stiffens, but instead of answer he just pulls me closer to him. After some time I dropped all my considerations, and just melted into his arms. After a while I felt his lips gently kiss my right ear and a satisfied sound came over my lips, it was as if this made him forget everything, where we were and why, cause the next thing I noticed was the cool wind, and I knew Marco had led me outside, where he pushed me up against a wall with his body pressed close to my. And the only thing I could do was to stare into his magnificent gray-blue eyes, and enjoy the lightning there went through my body at his movements. And I hesitated a few seconds before I answered the kiss. I was pressed up against the wall, while he kissed me violently. His finger drilled into my hips, and he rubbed slowly his pelvic against mine, and this time I couldn't keep my moaning back. I thought I was excited before, but it was nothing compared to what I was now. His hands grabbed my thighs and lifted me up, and my legs wrapped around his hips. He lips were now at my neck as he gently sucked and kissed, and I let another loud moan leave my mouth. I was so confused, how could I stand here and respond on Marcos touch, as if it was it was the only thing I lived for, when I just yesterday had been in Shays arm and enjoyed it. But even though my mind raced around confused, I couldn't pull myself away from him. I enjoyed this way to much.

Fuck, I finally had her where I wanted her, here in my arms, where she passionately answered my kisses. I knew that I had to hold myself back, her mind was probably swarmed with different impressions, both in my favor, but probably also because she thought she was unfair towards Shay. But when she uttered yet an excited moan, I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I let my hand gently caress her breast, where I felt the hard nipple, and when Licia wailed and pressed closer to me I completely lost my cool, and with a hoarse outburst, I put my hand up under her dress. She was tight and wet and felt better around my finger than I had dared to hope for. My cock become stiff and I let another finger slip into her heat. She was tight and hot. I slipped my fingers in deeper, as far up as I could. She gasped and threw her head back.

"Exactly Angel. Feel what I can do for you, what I make you feel."

The only answer I received was a hoarse wail from her, and I noticed how her wetness made my fingers slippery. I continued to rub until I felt her began to contract around me, and I slipped my finer hard in and t, I had to feel her come around my finger as she came. As I felt the first contractions I covered her mouth in a deep kiss, and stilled her sounds as the orgasm took over her body. Only when her eyes slowly opened, I pulled my fingers out, and while I keep eye contact with her, I stuck my fingers in my mouth and sucked of her sweet juices, I saw how her eyes once again became foggy with excitement, I took the fingers out and licked I my mouth before I bowed my head toward her and took her mouth in one more hard kiss. We both jumped when the door to the patio where we stood got open, and a couples came out close enclosed. I felt how Licia stiffen, and laid her hands on my chest to push me away, I could have fought against her, but I took a step back when it was obviously that was what Licia would. She stared up at me with swollen lips, and opened and closed her mouth as if to say something, but couldn't form the words. I was disturbed by my intense examination of her as the lady from the couple who had come out giggled.