#6 - Spending the day with Shay - part 2

Alicia P.O.V.

"Well now, we are done with the work, so let us eat and enjoy each other's company, shall we."

He smiles before he opens the car's trunk and pulls out a lunch basket. I look up at him with narrowed eyes, and just receive a wry smile.

"What? You can't blame me for wanting to spend some more time with you, learn to know you better."

He said as he spread a blanket out and help me sit down on it. I look at him in surprise, before I blushing turn my gaze down.

"I think that we should drive back to the city. If we go now I can get back to the office and can spk with Mr. DiAngelo about your new house."

This causes Shay to look at me with narrowed eyes.

"Mr. DiAngelo? Are you always so formal around Marco or is it just because I'm a customer? I am not a normal customer, Marco is my best friend so just call him Marco around me, I don't see anything wrong with that."

He smiles crooked, but I shake my head.

"He's my boss, I always call him Mr. DiAngelo."

I say, and receive a surprised look from Shay.

"You've worked with him for a year and you're still that formal around him why? ... Do you have feelings for your boss Angel?"

I look confused at him, is it that obvious? No he can't know anything he is just guessing. Therefore I shake my head.

"No, of course not."

This causes Shay to squint his eyes.

"Don't lie to me Angel, I did see how you looked at him."

This makes me to look surprised at him, before I turn my eyes down, only to get caught by the chin and forced to look at Shay again as he gently murmurs close to my mouth.

"I also see how you look at me."

First I sit completely petrified and just look at him in astonishment. But then I blushing turn my gaze away to mumble shyly.

"You have to decide, I can't look adoringly at both him AND at you ..."

I would continue but is interrupted by Shay.

"Of course you can. There is nothing wrong in being sexually attracted to more than one person at the time, there is nothing wrong with that."

He says softly as he caresses my back. This makes me to gaze at him astonished.

"You don't think there is something wrong about it if I was attracted to both you and Mar ... my boss at the same time? ... It would be wrong at so many levels."

This causes Shay to stiffen as he looks down at me.

"Do you think it is wrong that you respond sexually to both me and Marco?"

"Who says I react sexually to you?"

I ask with a disgusted tone of voice. But Shay just raises his eyebrows.

"Will you claim that you don't respond sexually to me. Angel I have evidence to the contrary, I have enjoyed your response twice and I'm looking forward to the third time."

I blush deeply by the memories of my behavior the times he mentions. But before I can say anything Shay pulls me into his arms where he takes my mouth in a deep kiss that I can't help but to answer. I could feel his hands caressing my body and pull me closer to him, while he softly murmured between our kisses.

"God Angel, you are so beautiful, so beautiful, your body fits perfectly to mine, feel how perfectly we fit together."

I shook my head confused, how could he say I was beautiful, no one had ever called me beautiful before, but the way he said it made me believe that he really meant it. This was confirmed when he stared depth into my eyes with a slightly confused expression.

"Alicia, you must know how wonderful a woman you are, how beautiful you are ...?"

He said in a questioning tone. And a bit shy I shrugged while I mumble.

"I'm not beautiful, I don't have a model body, and I weigh at least 20 kilograms too much ..."

I would continue, but Shay lowered his head and once again he took my mouth in a deep kiss, and I felt how he unbuttoned my shirt, and then he pushed my bra down so that my breasts jumped out so he could take my breast in his hand.

"How can you not think you are beautiful, see how well you fit in my hand, how well you fit under me. How can you believe that you are not beautiful, just because fashion dictate that women today have to look like skeletons, it doesn't turn me on, I love that you have some meat on your bones that you are soft and pliable when I pull you into me, you are perfect in every way possible."

He said before he lowered his head to take my nipple in his mouth while he still kept eye contact with me. I moaned hoarsely and raised my breast closer to his mouth him, and buried my hands in his hair, I wanted him as close as possible. Shay groaned hoarsely and sucked greedy on my nipple, as he squeezed my other breast.

"Mmm Angel your taste is fantastic and I have just tasted your breast, how much better would it not be to taste your femininity, how amazing it will be to bury my tongue inside you, lick your essence... Ahr fuck ... Angel ... I know it's insane ... it is way too soon, I should give you more time. But I can't wait, I have to taste you."

He muttered as he with feverish movements unbuttoned my pants and pushed them down my legs, I knew that he was right, that this was too early, but I did nothing to stop him when he kissed me down the body, I heard him groan hoarsely.

"Ahr god Angel your scent is addictive, I will never get enough of it."

I felt the redness spreading on my body by his actions, and it was only deepened as Shay put a hand on me and began to caress me, I gasped, panting as he started to caress me more intimate, but I still kept my legs together, this was too soon, I barely knew him, yet I couldn't help but to obey when Shay mushy said.

"Spread your legs for me Angel, let me in."

I felt how my legs, by their own will spread, but when Shay began to caress my clitoris, I forgot all about why this was too fast. My hips bent as he slowly stuck a finger in me.

"Ahr Angel you are so tight and so wet, you're amazing."

He murmured softly while he pushed himself further down and bent my legs up before he lowered his head against my most private place, I should stop him, I knew I should, but instead I once again buried my hands in his hair while I screamed as his tongue took the first strokes on my sensitive pussy.

"Ahr Angel you taste so good."

Shay groaned before he began to suck on my sensitive clitoris. My orgasm was approaching fast, while he licked me like I was his favorite dessert before he again ran his tongue into me again, and just when the orgasm was almost there, he pushed two fingers into me, and I actually screamed, it was almost too much, I wailed lewd, I was so close, but something did that I couldn't reach the point, but apparently the only thing I needed was Shay who commanded.

"Give it to me the Angel. Let go Alicia."

Before I screamed his name out loud, while my orgasm shot through my body. Groaning I fall apart completely drained. I felt Shay kiss my lips, and I groaned hoarsely as I could taste my own juices on his lips, which, to my own surprise, I found incredibly erotic. Slowly Shay pulled back and looked gently down at me while he stroked my hair away from my face, and he whispered.

"Thank you Angel, you don't know how much it means to me that you gave yourself to me."

I shyly turned my gaze down, what on earth was I thinking, how could I let a almost stranger
Do all of this things to my body, and actually enjoy it. My thoughts got interrupted when my chin is caught in a firm grip by Shay who forces my gaze up, he looks down to me.