#5 - Spending the day with Shay - part 1

Alicia P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning, today was the day I should spent with Shay to go look at the place where he would build his new house. I could feel the nervousness spread in me, I would be alone with the man who, inexplicably, could make me forget everything around me. I would like to say that today I would act professional, and I really hoped that's how it would go, but knowing how I had reacted to his presence before, it made me unsure if I could actually keep him at a distance, if he had other ideas. I stretched myself in bed before I turned my head to look at my clock that stood on the bedside table, and this makes me to fly out of bed. Fuck I hadn't set the clock yesterday, and the time was already 8:45, fuck, how could I get ready for when Shay came when I only have 15 minutes. I stopped all movement when the doorbell rang, and I couldn't hold back a swear, I had no time for salesmen right now, but I couldn't bring myself to just ignore it, so quickly I found a bathrobe that I put on and went out and opened the door.

"Listen, I'm sorry but ..."

My excuse was interrupted when I saw that it was Shay who stood outside my door, he grinned, but then I saw how he slowly let his gaze slide down over my scantily clad body, and when he looked into my eyes his eyes was even darker than normal. Self consciously I pulled my bathrobe closer around me with the hope of being able to hide myself from his gaze.

"Good morning beautiful, I know I'm a little early, but I couldn't wait to see you again."

He laughs boyish, and I feel that I blush at his admiring gaze, I quickly stepped aside and with my hand welcomed him inside.

"I'm sorry, but my alarm didn't ring this morning, so I'm a little late, but I'll be quick so we can get going."

When I will leave to go in to dress, Shay grabs a hold of my arm and pulls me to him, and look gently at me.

"Don't worry honey, we have plenty of time, so just take your time. And I have to thank your alarm, otherwise I wouldn't have had the pleasure to see you like this with morning hair and beautiful silk pajamas, it's a sexy sight that I'm happy to have gotten. "

My flushing deepens, but I don't know what to answer, so I just quickly ran to my bedroom, where I quickly put on some loose jeans and an oversize sweater, put my hair up in a high ponytail and minimal makeup before I once again step into the living room where Shay stay by the dresser where I have my pictures, surprised he turn around when he hears me.

"That was quick ..."

He looks down at me before he narrowed his eyes.

"Why do you do it? Why are you trying to hide your body under clothes that are too big for you? You have no reason to hide I saw your amazing body when you opened the door, and you should show it off, not hid it as something you ought to be ashamed of."

I looked surprised at him.

"What do you mean? I don't hide."

I say, and receive raised eyebrows from Shay.

"Maybe it has become a habit for you, so you no longer see it as your hiding. But I saw you in your pajamas, and it followed your curves were I really could see your hourglass figure...."

This made me laugh ironically.

"Hourglass figure? Yeah, right."

This causes Shay to look angrily at me before he comes over lay his hands on my waist, while he looks into my eyes.

"Yes hourglass figure. I admit it's not one of those tiny hourglass figures, that the fashion world  likes to call beauty. But nonetheless an hourglass figure that clearly shows that you are a woman who enjoys life and the temptations it has to offer, and that is much more tempting than any other ideal image the fashion pulls down over us."