Chap 1

Here me stupidly changing clothes after knowing that it's Monday, and as always jungkook has gone to university LIKE CAN'T HE TAKE ME EVERYTIME I HAVE TO GO THROUGH BUS!

Well I'm Kim yn ,19 yrs old and married to jungkook, I'll call myself Kim yn cause my coldy husband never appreciates me and our relationship even in house is weird Staying silent, not talking to each other, but whenever I try to talk to him he ignores until it's important about the studies! !! He's proper as shole never mind see ya in college!

IN COLLEGE!
I'm walking though hallway waiting for Ayesha and Asa they are proper brats hehe cause they leave me in hard situation!

Yn= Yah already one minute Late where are they??? Wait I have jungkook for my first lesson OH I BETTER RUN!

*As I was I running I slipped on the ground and my knee started to bleed, but I didn't care cause the next punishment was more worsen if I don't go in time! !

I was outisde the room ,I took a deep breath and went inside!

Yn=S-Sory sir I was alternative bec-
Jungkook =is there any other excuses ?*raising his eyebrow *
Yn=No sir actually my mom had a heart attack and I was in hospital with her! *but unfortunately my mom was standing behind me *
Jungkook =Really Miss yn will you please look behind!
*iw looked behind *-
Yn=M-Mom!!! Where did you came from!
Mom=From he'll! *she screamed *
Yn=Mom listen I'm -
Mom=Fuck you gurlll and Mr jeon give her the worst punishment ,which she will never forget *leaves *
Jungkook= So miss yn pls wait outside *glaring *