Chapter 11 / romantic

Yn= I…uh…um…I didn't mean to do that. It was an accident. I…uh…

YN POV
Suddenly, Jungkook grabbed me by my waist and, in a second, he was hovered over me and kissed me passionately. It felt like I had already melted. God, someone bless or save me from this angel.

Jk= Do you not thing,  the person who's infront of you is much hotter and handsome than those boys in k dramas? *keep kissing*

YN POV
Okay, so, like, as soon as he said that, I totally couldn't help it and started blushing, like a complete idiot. Like, seriously, I must've looked so dumb. But without wasting any time, I kissed him back. And, oh boy, he had this smirk on his face as he leaned in closer to my ear and went, "Alright, that's enough for today." I was left absolutely speechless, like, completely dumbfounded.

YN=hmm I-I

Jk= Do you want more ?

Yn= Yah shut up *pushes him back* You stole my first kiss, I'll sue you any moment!

Yn/mother = Omo my holy eyes,  you two making love I came wrong time,  well I must agree I'm having my grandchildren soon hmm????j

Yn= Mom, when did you come and… and it's not like that, it was only an accident. Right Jungkook!

Jk= Well, auntie, you disturbed us. It's fine; we can do it later. Please come and sit down.
*As I said that, Yn stomped my feet harder.*

Yn= I'll go and study

Jk= Well I'm coming mom too you take a seat

Yn/mom= Lord children these days *left*

Yn pov
I was about to closet he door but someone put the and on the door and opened it forcely

Yn= W-What do you want ?

Jk= Hmm  Nothing , can't I come to my room *pins u on the wall*

Yn= J-Jungkook what ar eu doing ?

Jk= I'm pretty sure you'll be thinking I kissed because of jelousy right ? Lemme prove it it wasn't jelousy  *starts to kiss you hungrily*

Yn Pov

I was damn shocked like wth is going , he was being too rough,  I pushed him but no use so I gave up

Jk= Still u think taht was out of jelousy ?

Yn= N-no *runs in toilet and locks it*

OUTHOR NOTE
I was exams coming up soon I might not upload it but promise I'll do my best 😊