Chapter 28/ Mature content / Last chapter!

COME BACK HOME!

Mina= You go and change yourself into this bootiful saree!  I look at the food! Menu!

Yn= Yeah fine!  I'm going be sure to tell me if Jungkook's is coming or not cause I have to give my hubby a surprise! *I said while thinking something*

Mina= H-hubby!? *gulps* Are  you okay Yn!  When did you transform yourself into romantic girl *laughs*

Yn = Yaah whatever *runs upstairs*

AFTER SOMETIME

Jk= I-I home *cold tone*

Mina= Jungkook hurry up go and get freshen up abd what's that letter! ?

Jk= Where is Yn!  These are divorce paper!  *I walked away while putting the papers on the dinner table*

Yn pov
 I came out of the kitchen, knowing that Jungkook had gone away, and looked at the divorce papers. Thank God he hadn't signed them. I burned those papers and left the burnt remains on the table before happily returning to the kitchen.

SOMETIME LATER! 

yn= Jungkook cone dinner is ready!  *I said while fixing the plates*

Jk= I'm com- what happened to the papers? ??? *he said while looking at you surprisingly*

Yn= What woukd happen to them? ?? Nothing!  😊, Well you come and sit!

Jk= Are you okay *checks your forehead*

Yn= I'm fine don't worry *everyone started to eat , abd I went on Jungkook's lap and sat down! Abd asked him to feed me*

Yn= feed me!  What's wrong!!! *opens mouth for the food*

JK POV
  Is she okay? Did a dog bite her or something? Like, what the heck, she was talking about divorce and now she's all lovey-dovey! But I managed to make her laugh by putting some ramen noodles in her mouth!

Yn= Well how is my dress *winks*

Jk= Hmm beautiful!  You look sexy baby *puts some hair on the back of your ears! 

*Suddenly mina chocked on rameons*

Mina= I hope you don't make out infront of me! *everyone laughed while Yn pecked jks lips*

Jk= I'm sorry Yn!  I shouldn't-

Yn= No sorry,  you did right killing that monster I'm so proud of you babe! 

Jk= *holds you tight from waist and whispers* your making ne go crazy by this scent of you!

Yn= *coughs* I need to go toilet  *Goes toilet*

Jk= I'll come mina,  you eat!

Mina= feels like your going to eat her tonight!

Jk = Mina I swear- *Goes behind yn*

ALERT!!!!!    😊😊😊😊

Yn pov
I came out of the toilet while cleaning my hands suddenly I bumped into jungkook!  As I was to walk away giving him  a smile her pushed me in the bathroom!

Yn pov I came out of the toilet while cleaning my hands suddenly I bumped into jungkook!  As I was to walk away giving him  a smile her pushed me in the bathroom!