Season2/ Chapter 5

Jk pov
I layed Yn on the hospital bed bcz she was fainted!  My tears won't stop coming from my eyes!  Who's child is leo! Did she lied to me!  Why did she lie to me for!  She shouldn't gave lied to me;! Yn why!  Why do I have to be betrayed by everyone especially who I l9ve the most!  From now on I only hate you that's it!  I fucking hate *I wiped my tears away and left*

Mrs Jeon= Yn! Thank god your awake love! How r you feeling wait let me call doctor!  So they can check up on you hmm

Yn=  *grabs her hands weakly* W-whre is l-leo?

Mrs jeon= Don't worry sweetie!  He's playing with jungkook outside hmm!  *lefts*

Yn= Why god  you choosed me! I thought I woukd have been happy with Leo!  Even if he's NOT MY OWN  SON, what will I say to jungkook *my tears were nonstop coming from my eyes! Feeling guilty abt what I did to jungkook, I betrayed him*

Mrs Jeon = Jungkook Yn is awake , go and meet her , she needs you ! Your support she's really weak!  I'll go and call doctor to check up on her hmm!

Jk= Leo, wanna meet mimi ! *pick leo up* let's go let's meet her , she's fine!  *cold tone*

Leo = Yesh mimi I wanna meet her!!! *claps hands*

THEY BOTH WENT IN THE ROOM and leo run up to Yn and hugged her tight,  Yn wiped her tears off and try to sat straight up but she could , suddenly she hissed in pain ! And jungkook grabbed her gently from back and made her sat straight so could hug leo!

Yn= My baby!  You missed me ! *hugs leo tight*

Leo= mimi I did! *smiles cutely*

*Suddenly police enters*

Police= This child is not yours!  *looks up* S-sir? *bows down* We are realky sorr-

Jk= Who is this child!!! *dark tone*

Doctor= Reports says ! It'd this man's *shows him the man who was coming straight to jungkook!

??= Leo , where is my child! 

Jk POV
As I looked at that person!  He was  a bit short in height but had no fear in his eyes!  But  An anger tone!  I spoke!

Jk= I-In T-there,  inside the room ! *point at the room and he went inside I didn't know myself why my voice was cracking*

Yn pov
I was playing with Leo who was sitting in my lap until te door opened!  Reavealing JIMIN I wide my eyes open.

Jimin= Yn... *whispers*

Yn= W-who I mean what are you doing here !! *sutters*

Jimin= Aren't you happy seeing me here ! I searched you so much and finally!

Yn= I'm married! So leave!

Jimin= not withouth my son!

Yn= Son! *chuckles*  he isn't your son! Remember when yu gave him to me cuz you didn't wanted him! 

Jimin= Back then I didn't but now I do! *comes closer and kisses Leo's forehead*

Jimin = I must say your husband what is he called hmm...  jungkook ! Yeah  I have seen fear In his eyes!  *laughs* How could you betray him!

Yn= I DIDN'T BETRAY HIM! *shouts*

Jimin= Don't shout ! Well did u told him we were in a relation-

Yn= WE NEVER HAD ANY PHYSICAL RELATIONSHIP!  AND  Plus you-

Jimin= Aish I know I accidentally made my step sis pregnant!  So I used you! But I'm really great full you did! Thx

Leo= Mimi!

Jimin= Let's go ! *picks leo up and leaves *

YN POV
I saw everything shattering  infront of my eyes,  what was scaring me was what if he does wrong with Leo ! I felt like killing myself!  After so many thing happening but then Jungkook and doctor came inside!  And my thought got interrupted when doctor spoke

Doctor = You can take her home but ! Do not please make her work ! Neither make her emotional!  She's mentally ill!

Jk= Hmm *looks at yn*

Yn pov
As he looked at me I looked down immediately how could I even look into his eyes!  After snitching in his love!  He loved leo!  Like no one did! He would die if anything happens to leo but!

Jk= Thx doctor!  *Doctor lefts*

Jk pov
As the doctor I left I took closer steps towards Yn while her eyes were fixed on the table , looking at her condition my heart ached like never did I grabbed her in my arms and kissed her forehead and made my way outside to the car.